for Love is Immortal

5/30/2014 c20 Lisa Cooper
In "Love Is Immortal" chapter 20, you had Cedrick look at Harry as a little brother, and I loved it. I can see Cedric behaving and feeling that way. I liked how you supported it with Harry's reactions, and even other's negative reactions made sense. All in all it was positive, and believable. Harry is a nice person, but people could believe negatively of him, if they didn't know him. You built in how Cedrick initiated their friendship. Thanks for your story, it has many details that make one want to smile. Lisa Cooper
3/13/2014 c3 jake
why did you have to kill hedwig
1/7/2014 c62 Guest
I don't know if you're continuing this story, but I love it so far and I really do hope that you update soon. It was truly amazing. It was an interesting twist that I'd never considered before and I thought it was very creative. I cried when Mr. Weasley died, I cried when Hedwig died, and I cried even harder when Harry got to see his dead family (because Cedric and the Weasleys are family) in heaven. Please update soon if you can, or if you want to.
11/9/2013 c62 221Bfandomlocked4
Wow...this story is so intriguing and amazing! I love how you use canon for the most part, but add your own twist! Please update soon!
11/2/2013 c10 221Bfandomlocked4
Hm...a not-to-main character who dies at the end of the sixth book...I have no idea who that would be! (SARCASM SIGN!) Ah, you'll probably do someone different, but make it look like it will be that character. Or you will do all that, and make it look like it's not him but it is him! (If that makes any sense)
9/22/2013 c62 11stars90
This story is truly touching. You can really feel it on a deep level. I think it's a terrific tribute to your brother, that your feelings for him are coming out in the work that clearly means so much to you.
8/10/2013 c62 Guest
are you going to be finishing the story? this is my favourite fan fiction story! would love to see it finished
8/6/2013 c40 13Totally Kowalski
No matter how many times I read this, I manage to cry... You are an amazing author
6/21/2013 c62 Cap-Mack17
Well. I've read to the last update. Hope to see it updated sometime in the near future, but no pressure. :)
6/21/2013 c57 Guest
Thanks. My Dad is looking at me like I'm insane because I'm crying. Thanks a lot.
6/21/2013 c56 Guest
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
6/21/2013 c54 Guest
Dang. I always forget that Voldyshorts still needs sleep.

I want Umbridge dead even more than Voldemort.
6/21/2013 c52 Guest
I was partially right I guess. The entire experience did make Percy worse than cannon.
6/21/2013 c51 Guest
I don't care if he's been brainwashed his entire life. I HATE DRACO MALFOY! :( Yeah, it's all his parents faults and Narcissa turns out to be relatively decent for a death eaters wife, but GOSH! Draco is foul, arrogant, and HORRIBLE! I get he turns out to be better in cannon-future but its the same as Ron, WHY MUST THEY BE ARROGANT, IRRITATING PRICKS AS CHILDREN?!

And boys think GIRLS are complicated.
6/21/2013 c44 Guest
Yeah. That's all fine and good and noble, Moony, but there is one itty bitty problem. Tonks has the same blood as Padfoot, and is the daughter of his only decent relative. Tonks WONT CARE! Plus, if you break her heart by refusing her advances...who knows what Siri may do...
692 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »