for Love is Immortal

3/5/2013 c62 Guest2335671
i really enjoy reading this story. it's really interesting, and i like the way you develop the characters. i can't wait to read more!
3/4/2013 c62 23GalitMirav
I love Remus. He just breaks my heart. I am so happy Tonks is there for him. You're developing their relationship quite nicely. Looking forward to more.
3/4/2013 c62 7Teufel1987
Harry Potter geek moment:

Thinking of happy memories is what you do when casting a patronus. For a boggart, you have to concentrate on making what you fear funny. The mental image with the spell Riddikulus forces the boggart into a funny form.
3/4/2013 c62 Silverdragonstar
What a powerful chapter. I was assuming Remus would see the full moon as well. I am very glad you surprised me.
3/4/2013 c62 mworth1019
nice job with Tonks and Remus!
3/4/2013 c62 17Child of Dreams
(whimpers)
My poor Remmy...
3/4/2013 c62 13Totally Kowalski
Yay for Tonks! And what has Sirius been doing?
Has Ron been able to remove the concealing charm yet?
Maybe he could ask Hermione, unless that's part of the spell too.
3/4/2013 c61 Totally Kowalski
Amazing chapter, It's nice to remember the good times :)
3/3/2013 c61 23GalitMirav
Yay an update! And a good one too :)

I'm glad you're able to take comfort in talking about your brother. Please hang on to the good times.

Keep it up.
3/3/2013 c61 17CandyGirl999
I'm glad your focusing on all the good times you had with your brother and are moving passed your sadness. Oh and congrats on getting your fic bound in a book! That's gotta be cool.
3/3/2013 c61 5David Fishwick
I liked how you wrote Harry and Ginny talking about the good times that she had with her dad. Please update soon thanks.
3/3/2013 c61 blackcallalily
awesome! hope you update soon!
3/3/2013 c61 516yellow 14
Very true. Good to see you back on track, keep updating
3/3/2013 c61 Pepperonyfan1982
this story is awesome. believe me i know how it feels to have computer issues, i had my computer get a virus in the middle of Camp NaNoWriMo last year! technology... it's a blessing when it works and a curse when it doesn't lol. I have dyspraxia and I struggle even being able to write by hand because there's a weakness in my wrist. At school i was taught to type but i was then told not to rely on the technology! I can understand about the whole talking about someone you've lost thing as well... one of my favourite actresses died almost 4 years ago in a seemingly benign skiing accident she was someone i respected and idolised. I don't speak to my father at all, and when i cut him off it felt as though part of me was missing and talking about it helped.
2/7/2013 c1 SidheGirl414
i'm really liking this story so far. i wish it could have happened like in the book but it's still a really story. i look forward to reading the rest.
692 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »