for A Pink BracketBuster 5: Livin' the Suite Life

4/13/2011 c6 CAILEY
I know how it works... I just mean that usually, having the champion helps... If UConn had lost to UK, I woulda won $500 (believe it or not) even though UConn was my only final four team.
4/13/2011 c6 49psav2005
CAILEY - yes Zack picked UConn, but just because your pick wins doesn't mean you had the best bracket. You could pick the right winner and still miss on every other pick in the process, its always about the whole bracket, along with the pick
4/13/2011 c6 brankel1
Excellent job.
4/13/2011 c6 CAILEY
Poor Zack... How did Maya beat him? Didn't he pick UConn? Either way, great story.
4/7/2011 c5 brankel1
Love it.
4/6/2011 c5 CAILEY
Okay I was joking when I said to put SG in it, but that was pretty funny... And did they change their picks before the tourney started? Because I'm pretty damn sure that you can't change your picks once the tourney starts. Can't wait to see who won each bet, nice chapter! Although that was the worst national championship game in history...
4/6/2011 c5 13deathlyhallows123
Nice shout out!

You're really a great writer. It's just that most people won't go outside their comfort zone to read sports stories.
3/30/2011 c4 CAILEY
That line about Tutweiler with cats was awesome, I get what she did, but did Maya pick UK too? Am I the only one who thought an Ohio team would finally win? (Sigh) whatever, there's always next year (for us to blow it again)... When you had the Rangers singing For My Old Kentucky Home, you shoulda had SG just like burst in there and start singing along LOL... Awesome chapter (minus the outcomes) and go Butler!
3/27/2011 c3 CAILEY
I can't wait for the next chapter, but at the same time, I'm dreading it... There's sure to be a "Dang it!" or 2 in there somewhere! I still blame Will Buford mostly, and everyone who didn't pass a red hot Diebler the ball on every possession! ;-) No, I can't play the blame game... Califuckinpari won and that's that. Uhhh, March Madness makes me CRAZY! Crazier than football season, and we are a football school! I said this in a comment on Parenthood, I could keep talking for hours, but who wants to read that? I'll be a classy OSU fan (generally, we can be rare) and say congrats Cats, but go everybody else!
3/27/2011 c3 49psav2005
Actually SG didn't have anything too bad in his AN's. Now chapter 4 of this story, recapping this past weekend, including that game, well that may just be a different story :-) I'll find out tomorrow when I type it
3/27/2011 c3 CAILEY
Back after a week on vacation with no internet, so here we go... Okay so being a huge OSU fan I loved the O-H I-Ow and later the proper O-H I-O... But I'm depressed, as I'm sure SG has a nasty AN about OSU losing...
3/26/2011 c3 brankel1
Awesome.
3/16/2011 c2 CAILEY
Yeah go Woody and Moseby!
3/16/2011 c1 13deathlyhallows123
Haha, I liked this. I actually agree with Emma in Villanova.

My final four is UConn, Kentucky, Kansas, and St. John's. I have KU and UK.
3/14/2011 c1 CAILEY
Sounds good, but I'm not gonna bother guessing the bets, I know I'd be wrong... I like that in fanfiction there is no lockout, if only the NFLPA and NFL read fanfiction LOL and go Woody, this is one thing I hope you win! Yes, I am an Ohio State fan, don't judge me, we aren't ALL bad! LOL can't wait to see how everyone does, and go Bucks!