for Alone

12/14/2019 c5 6JohnLockSher
great story. and I loved the plot. you're doing great
8/3/2019 c5 dragonBug27
Oh damn. Come back and write more, please... for me?
3/18/2018 c5 24Dextolan
Awesome chapter! I love these sorts of stories!
3/15/2018 c4 Dextolan
Yes, they found Reid! I’m so happy!
3/14/2018 c3 Dextolan
great
3/29/2013 c5 2I3charliepace
i loved it
1/31/2013 c5 Rose Tyler
Please keep going its really good
1/27/2013 c5 3Clyll the Deathless
Hey :) lack of inspiration ;) ? I'm not much of a writer myself, but you could make a list of all the things Reid's going to be affected by, eg, cabin fever, drug addiction, PTSD etc. and then make a list of symptoms and treatments or something. When you bring Reid back into his life you can cover several things at once over the course of a couple of chapters eg, Reid struggles to adjust and function normal in society (freaks out at a trip to store); maybe he starts to isolate himself, and refuse to go back to work atm. He might, as a symptom, be really conflicted, and push his teammates and friends away, and alternatively cling desperately to them. He also may struggle with his drug addiction. Then bring in the new characters (psychologist and psychiatrist) etc, and build things up as Reid's problems escalate, and his friends try and help. But you should decide the ultimate ending to your story, and work your way there slowly. Hopefully it helped (and made a bit of sense :s) happy writing :)
1/7/2013 c5 NotInUsages
Please keep going its good!
12/10/2012 c5 Kiba515
please continue this
i love Spencer sooo much :3
8/8/2012 c5 Crazyforeverything
up date
up date please cant wait much longer
3/28/2012 c2 24IwKa