FanFiction.Net
for Fate

5/15/2013 c6 Aiyana Alfred
HMMMM. INTERESTING.
5/15/2013 c5 Aiyana Alfred
WHO'S AKITO? I FORGOT ABOUT HIM.
5/15/2013 c4 Aiyana Alfred
OH MY GOD! WHO THE HELL KISSED AMU
5/15/2013 c3 Aiyana Alfred
AHHHH! WAIT! DID HE ACTUALLY SEE HER NAKED. WELL, AT LLEAST IT EXPLAINS THE PERVERT PART.
5/15/2013 c2 Aiyana Alfred
ITS A LITTLE SHORT, BUT THE PLOT SEEMS TO BE RUNNING SMOOTHLY.
5/15/2013 c1 Aiyana Alfred
OOOO! LOOK WAT U DID. GETTING IKUTO ALL SUSPICIOUS AND POSSESIVE OVER AMU SO SOON.
6/30/2012 c10 3The Dragon Fairiechaser
its good, but you should separate when the people are talking. its kinda hard to read with it all gambled up together like this :/
6/28/2012 c8 Guest
Pretty goog
6/9/2012 c10 10Hinata2413
I like how this story is going. I cant wait to read the following chapters.

I would like to comment about your format. The beginning format was spread out a lot but easy to read. when you are started writing "longer chapters" it was very hard to read because there was not a break. It was one big paragraph that seemed to be spaced 1.5 or 2.0 in the word document. Then you came to this formatting method. It is a lot easier to read. Very nice. Just a simple rule of thumb: a good paragraph has 5 to 7 sentences. This is simple constructive criticism and I no way mean to offend you. Take it or leave this second half of my commment :D

Sam
6/6/2012 c10 8Tearful Shadows
Loved it. Is that mysterious sketchy dude at the end Akito? Please update soon
6/6/2012 c10 6Tsukiyomi Yuji
yay! You have no idea how happy and excited I was to hear you updated! XD. I kind of wish the chapter was a little more detailed and longer, since I am very curious as to who was in the shadows.. I might have an idea of who but I can't wait to know who! ahhh! I liked this chapter it seemed that it was calm at the beginning and reflective a little.. I wonder what will happen in the party and if anyone crashes it or not. ahh! I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/4/2012 c9 kitty.0
Grr, Akito is there... I sense a LOT of tension coming up...
6/4/2012 c8 kitty.0
Yay, Amu woke up! It's good that nothing TOO bad happened.
3/14/2012 c9 7Mirene the Mermaid
Interesting. It'd be better if you made it longer though, you know, the chapters?

Looking forward to this one!

~Mirene
3/13/2012 c9 6Tsukiyomi Yuji
I liked the chapter although it was short. I can't wait for the next one, it looks like Akito doesn't want to get thrown away too easily and will fight for Amu. MM, this will get interesting the way it's starting out. :3 Keep up the great work and good luck! I know it's hard to update with school, and living your life too.
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »