for Polaris

4/13/2013 c5 Anonymous
I like your story. I see that it hasn't been updated in a long time and I wish you would consider finishing it. Thanks, keep on writing!
9/27/2011 c5 Guest
It's a very interesting story with plenty of potential, but please work on your grammar. The excessive periods are distracting.
9/22/2011 c5 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
9/21/2011 c5 Sicof this
nice very nice you usually dont see that many good xmen harry potter crossovers
5/29/2011 c4 god of all
Great chapter and story so far pleases continue this story soon.
3/23/2011 c3 Fire Dolphin
wow! this story is sooo detail and has soo much mystery! i really cant wait to see what a new upbringing those to harry. Also how tht ties in with her new nickname that u gave her in chapter one. please update soon!
3/23/2011 c1 mwinter
Read through your first chapter. This is not the type of story that I read so I probably won't be reading any more. I have a couple of suggestions though that you should look at to help you in your writing. Change the word rode (I rode a horse) to road what your drive or walk on. Just read through the story first and make sure you have the correct words. You seem to use the incorrect words at times even though you have spelled them correctly. Good Luck.
3/17/2011 c1 1Solvarisis
awesome use of language... i normally dont prefer reading GWL stories bt this is something else absolutely go on with this i m waiting fr the second chapter

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service