for Warriors of the Force II: Destiny Revealed

5/12/2011 c11 5Alpha545
Ah! nice, looking forward to more, real guy talk between Anakin and Michael, I like it, keep it up!
4/18/2011 c10 5patattack
Really good chapter, I must say. I really liked the development of Micheal and Obi-Wan's padawan/master relation. The fighting was nice, and I also liked the scenes with Jay. Keep it up, mun! And what's with the 'Z' comments at the end of the chapter?
4/18/2011 c10 Onny Nonny
Wow great chapter! I look forward to seeing Jay again… Update soon!
4/18/2011 c10 1Nightmareknights
You know what I just realized something Michael has been getting shot alot lately, hyper Jay was hilarious I wonder what's going to happen to Michael and Ahsoka in the next chapter
4/18/2011 c10 5Alpha545
impressive, i love this way of showing how 'normal' people get affected by war, well, not love like that but you know what im saying, keep it up and thank you!
4/15/2011 c9 1Nightmareknights
Every babysitters worse nightmare SUGAR RUSH great chapter
4/15/2011 c9 5patattack
Loved the part about Jay being hyperactive. And the bad guys plotting, very interesting.
4/15/2011 c9 5Alpha545
Obi-Wan has a kid?, did i miss something in the last chap? its great, i love the story, keep it up!
4/15/2011 c9 20General Maraxus
Brilliant as usual my friend. I must admit I am interested in seeing what you have planned next
4/13/2011 c8 No one in Particular
DUDE! Obi has a kid? Thats a twist and then some!
4/12/2011 c8 General Maraxus
Ah yes, I have read Rex's girl's stories about this little girl, the child of Obi and Satine. Impressive my friend, most impressive
4/12/2011 c8 1Nightmareknights
Wasn't expecting that nice surprise my friend
4/12/2011 c8 5patattack
Wicked chapter. Really liked the interaction between Micheal and Obi-Wan. Also, him and Satine being married and having a child... very interesting.
4/12/2011 c8 5Alpha545
fun, keep it up!, no bad things i can see!
4/9/2011 c7 5patattack
Wicked chapter! I liked the boys keeping the two dog creatures. Keep it up mun!
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »