for In This Moment

10/6/2018 c1 2Roccesc
That really was an unusually romantic story. The way you described the sun-lit, calm atmosphere was amazing, I could see it in my mind in all its beautiful colours and the calmness actually transferred to myself. I liked how you managed to include a little drama without ever destroying or even really disturbing the calm atmosphere.
I would've loved to see that on the show, Mac getting hurt and Stella flying into his arms, making sure he's okay. That's just an adorable scene!
Keep up the amazing work and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories!
10/27/2017 c1 Candy Cheung
it is amazaingļ¼
7/31/2015 c1 6Hazmatt
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
5/24/2015 c1 7Rizzo's Princess
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was sooooooooooooo cute! Please write more!
8/22/2013 c1 5Advazzz
I Can't believe I didn't read this before...
Wow Lily you write... So rrrr beautiful...
Every sentence a surprise and you know how much I love surprises especially pregnant one...
Lovely, I loved this protected Mac :)
8/15/2013 c1 6Daisy1966
The description inside and outside the cafe immediately drew me into the world of this story. I was intrigued wondering how this story goes on. You're very good at exciting the readers! :) The image of Mac studying Stella was so sweet and it made me smile :) I love the peaceful atmosphere here so much and every single moment and line in this! :D You description is always vivid, so I can perfectly picture it.

There are so many lines and moments I love in this and one of them is definitely is this:
"Danger and the threat of past moments no longer shadowing them." - it shows that they are completely comfortable with each other and a broad smile crept across my lips.

I loved how Stella was pregnant and how it affected her love for Mac. The ending part was just perfect for this couple :)

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful, beautiful and lovely one shot! This is amazing and I LOVE this! :)
8/23/2011 c1 46PJTL156
BEAUTIFULLY written! XD I can't even write all the lines I loved or I'd pretty much be writing the whole story. :D Great descriptions for sure.

I SO called the pregnancy with the 'stupid hormones' part. I'm very pleased that they're going to have a baby. :) I'm happy for them. You showed the characters extremely well.

Perfect ending for the perfect couple (plus baby). XD
6/1/2011 c1 54suallenparker
Hi there!

Thank you so much for posting this story. I'm always so in awe of your descriptions snice that is a department on writing I'm not so keen on. I liked reading yours because they painted vivid pictures for me.

At the thought, he smiled to himself, wondering when such sentiments had become commonplace. - I love that sentence, I just had to quote it! Do you know the saying: Stealing from one auther is plagiaticm but stealing from many authors is inspiration?

I think, I will steal that paticular line from you! XD

The breeze teased a few of her curls loose - this is another really great description!

"Something on your mind?" he asked at last, knowing there was; knowing she needed a prompt. - Great phrasing!

I love the dialogue between them. It feels very natural to me and good dialogue is so hard to find these days! I love Stella's reason for being so lost in her thoughts and the fact that Danny could fool Mac but failed to fool Stella as well. I do think too, that Stella would catch up on something like that quicker than Mac.

I love what Stella says about a hug and what Danny witnessed in the interrogation room. I would've loved to see that scene. So cute! I also like the way Stella dismisses her own reaction at the end. Smart, funny, with a bit of self pity and so her.

Only the sunlight brushed its questing fingers over them, casting a dappling of diamonds across the skin on Stella's arm, reflected from the dainty pattern of sequins on her shirt.- another beautifiul description.

Also you can't keep Mac out of peril, can you? xD

The soap-box-racing part was really cute as well. I like how he tries to calm Stella by distracting her with his stories, trying to make her smile.

Stella's eyes widened, their spark restored. "Of course he's suspicious, he's a detective, it's his job." - That dialogue made me grin. Such a good answer from Stella!

I really enjoyed the playfullness turn the dialogue took and the secret that Stella is pregnat is just too cute!

I enjoyed reading this very much!

Greetings

Sarah
4/25/2011 c1 171Crowded Angels
This was exactly what I did (and didn't! *sob*!) need. :) x
3/23/2011 c1 28Blue Shadowdancer
I really liked this, yay for headwound!Mac ;D (I'm sure you're very surprised to hear me praise that aspect of this fic!) A very sweet and lovely moment for both of them, and I really liked how you did the reveal, I was wondering from when Stella first mentioned hormones if that would be the case. I'm sure Danny's already told *everyone*.

Sorry this review is really short, the length isn't related to my enjoyment of this story, be assured! I've missed Mac and Stella :D
3/23/2011 c1 6Lost in New York
Hello and sorry for the late review! Oh gosh, this was a nice surprise!:) I was affected by the end of the story, and the beginning of the story was so beautifully written. I loved how close they were, how he touched her and she let him. The description of them sitting together, the hints of their future and the colors and oh well everything around them was amazing!

My favorite parts:

"The cafe was quiet, the afternoon drowsy; a moment caught in stillness. Only a few people flecked the interior visible through the plate glass. Lit by the filtered sunlight, they had become a mingling of colours daubed amongst the bright chrome of the tables and chairs. Outside in the garish daylight, the heat made the shade of the parasols a relief;"

A moment caught in stillness, indeed. So amazing.

"So they sat, enjoying the rare moments away from the lab, warm in the honeydew coloured light and sweetness of the summer air."

This made me miss the summer and its colors. 'Honeydew' was my favorite:)

"In turn, he studied her profile, the light defining and outlining it in fine-line gold. A portrait, superlative; the picture he would be content to delight his eyes in, to feast his senses on for as long as possible; for all the moments there were. At the thought, he smiled to himself, wondering when such sentiments had become commonplace."

I just loved this piece:) Very lovely image!

"Only the sunlight brushed its questing fingers over them, casting a dappling of diamonds across the skin on Stella's arm, reflected from the dainty pattern of sequins on her shirt."

Dappling of diamonds... Wow. Just wow.

"Elation broke through into Stella's face, beaming as the sun gilded her skin. "You mean the three of us." "

Yes! :D :D

This story goes to my favorites. Absolutely amazing!
3/21/2011 c1 MARNIC
I love it how you tell us what happened through the conversation.

It's really sweet. I can't wait for your next one.
3/20/2011 c1 5BespectacledMermaid
Yay! You're back! As always you right Mac and Stella so well. Both as separate characters and a couple. This was just...lovely. I enjoyed Mac's observation of Stella immensely.

"Likely far sooner than we planned if he really does suspect something. He'll tell Lindsay, then Don, who'll then tell everyone else." That line made me chuckle. Flack the blabbermouth :D
3/19/2011 c1 3osarisanhur
Hi

Long time no hear from. I loved this fic.

The breeze teased a few of her curls loose, lifting them and laying them across her face. Impatiently, she brushed them away, catching them on her fingertips. He watched as her forehead creased into a frown. Without conscious thought, he leaned across the table and drew the offending locks of hair out of her eyes. She smiled her thanks a little absently and he remained where he was - this is so them. It says so much about their relationship. Their love.

"I'm fine..."

"That wasn't what I asked," he said gently. "There's been something on your mind since this morning." He paused, considering, before adding, "Since before this morning."

Loved this scene. I could picture the way he was looking at her. Her smile. Everything.

Stella snorted. "Yes, hug; he's seen us hug before, Mac. What he's never seen before is me come flying through the doors of the interrogation room, demanding to know you're all right and then almost smothering you when I find out you are, before I finish up almost collapsing in a state of near hysterics. There's a whole world of difference between that and a hug!"

This was so funny I couldn't get the picture of Stella storming into that room out of my head.

I loved this fic. Can't wait to read more from you.
3/19/2011 c1 29afrozenheart412
SUPER SQUEE! I know this is presumptuous of me but is this a prequel to Someone Special? I LOVE how Stella is pregnant and how it has affected her love for Mac in having it blossom into her knocking through the doors to the interrogation room to check on Mac. I've always believed this saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Only in this case hell would only be too good of a place for a person who harmed Mac while she was there.

As for Danny knowing about them...hmm, I'm not sure where to land on this one. He does have the skills and loves to pry, but since he couldn't even see that Mac was with Peyton, eh. I just think that Stella loves leading him in a false trail and then turning it around on him. This moment, a lazy afternoon in a cafe with your loved one is perfect. I LOVE the way he had to take that mental picture of her, her hair blowing in the wind while she was thinking. :) Very romantic and so Mac. There is nothing more scary on this earth, than knowing you can lose a loved one. Mac was definitely lucky, but they shouldn't dwell on the pain and fear...they have a great future to look forward to...just the three of them with their family. Marvelous job!

Now we only need to keep you and DNAisUnique around more often with posting! :D
27 Page 1 2 Next »