for Change

4/29/2011 c1 8LyricGirl16
So I'm going to go off in an entirely different vein than the other reviewers, and say that I loved the way in which you conveyed Ander's emotions.

My favorite part would have to be when she states that it's killing him that he cannot fix her more than it kills him to have murdered so many people. It was very well written, and did a great job of conveying the perspective of Anders.

Overall, it was well done and had a great emphasis on the emotions surrounding the characters. :)
3/28/2011 c1 8Riana1
lovely.
3/19/2011 c1 1XxWatermelonSlicesxX
Great job! Short and simple, but it really gets the point across. I like how you also explained Anders reaction to well Hawke's reaction. Captured the light of what happened at the end of the game very well! :)
3/17/2011 c1 28impsy
Short but nicely written! This was a great look at what Hawke must be going through after what Anders did, and the glimpse we got of what Anders is feeling is awesome too. Well done!
3/17/2011 c1 rednightmare
Short and sweet, but lovely writing style. I usually don't go for the micro-fic form, but this had just enough info to bite and you delivered it really well. I appreciated the dual guilt meshing with the persistant sense of approval - the attempt to decide if the ends justify the means. Nice glimpse into a moral Hawke's head!
3/17/2011 c1 1Hurricanelights
A lovely piece that captures a whole mess of conflicting emotions in so few words. I'm sure a lot of Hawke-players felt the same at the end of that particular romance, I know I did. Very well done!