for Alone At Last

3/24/2011 c2 119buddygirl1004
Hahahahahahahahaha omg we nearly peed our pants that was so funny!

The Quads
3/24/2011 c2 7Lifesjustducky
Hahahahaha! I think Blaine is just a tad out of charecter, but this story is so amazing that I don't really care! Update soon please! i need more of this!
3/24/2011 c2 klaine4life
Haha that was really funny =) it wld have been totally awesome if kurt had tried to cover up the fact that blaine was with him tho. or maybe had finn's reaction be a little more oh-my-God-my-little-brother-is-getting-a-blowjob~from-another-dude-RIGHT-THERE-i'm-scarred-for-life! but it was still muy funny! =)
3/24/2011 c2 38Hattersglasschild
I think I just about died laughing so hard! XD The part with Finn was just extreamly halarious and I can not even believe Blaine said that. I would have been terifyed to be Finn in the situation. This story is my own personal crack! I love it!
3/24/2011 c2 Gunther123
haa this is hilarius! and really hot! please update!
3/18/2011 c1 berryicecream
OMG amazingly written! i loved it! haha you did a great portrayal of Burt it was hilarious xD
3/18/2011 c1 1Decruptoboy
Great! Please write more of this story! 10/10
3/18/2011 c1 119buddygirl1004
Haha wow that was hot! Were so happy that they are finally cannon!

Great job!

The Quads
3/17/2011 c1 Lexa Moon
Oh My God. you didn't tell me you had this one. It's amazing! :)

Lexa
3/17/2011 c1 4Yonagafan545
hell ya! first one! Well I wanted to say I loved this fanfic. I was laughing so hard when Burt walked in and saw them together. I think it would've been a bit funnier if Blaine couldn't pull his boxers up fast enough and Burt accidentally saw him. Well yeah I loved this thing! Make like a sequel or a version from Burt's POV
25 « Prev Page 1 2