FanFiction.Net
for The Invisible Line

12/16/2022 c11 JaysWorld2
I've been reading so much angst lately, so this was such a nice change.

The OS works fine on its own, but I love how you fleshed it out ans gave us their entire story. It was cute and heartbreaking and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
6/29/2022 c9 Paradizei
I liked them so much
9/12/2021 c11 Mairaredbird
I really love this story! They are so cute de! And I love this Rosalie

6/16/2021 c1 4AlexandraaCullen
Beautiful, I loved this story so much !
5/15/2021 c11 Anita
Fabulous story, thank you.
3/30/2021 c1 Pattigirl23
This story is really beautiful, all the characters are super cute, funny and sweet. Thank you for sharing!
2/28/2021 c11 13Elle Whitecap
Lovely story. Not sure why it took them 7 years to figure it out, but I’m glad they did
2/17/2021 c11 Camila0803
It has been a long time since I feel so happy and light after reading. I Loved it. You are a perfect writer.
1/21/2021 c3 1fluffyrug
Ahh love this
10/13/2020 c10 4edwardsfavoritebrunette
This fanfic, and the joy and giddiness it brings me, is exactly what I needed these days. I’m so glad I found it in another author’s faves list.

However, Bella’s employment situation is too close to home (minus being laid off — yet). Definitely don’t agree with the “I need to do this myself” mentality because that’s basically the only way to get a job in the journalism industry, but okay Bella Me? I took that out of state job, left the big city I grew up in, and ultimately ended a long-term relationship after doing long distance. But I like how she handled it, too :)
8/10/2020 c10 TennesseeCaliforniaGuy
So Edward finally tells how many girl he has been with... Tbh, I expecting it to be like 3-5[including Bella.].. 9[not including bella] is a bit slutty taking in the fact he got with those 9 in the span of a year and a half.

Anyway, that wasn't what I want to get on.. Fucking Bella.. So he tells her how it has always been her and why none of his relationships never worked out, and how he imagined it was her with those 9 other girls.. And she goes... 'Only nice?'

I guess I was expecting her to be stunned... The guy has literally always loved you... And when you are the WHOLE reason you and him weren't together, he never blames you, she is the reason he even looked at other girls... But I digress, only 1 chapter left...
8/10/2020 c9 TennesseeCaliforniaGuy
Few things I didn't like in this chapter.. Edward saying it was meant to happen this way is absolute bs imo... It's just taking away from Bella being stubborn and stupid just because he loves her. They could have been together in high school and all of college if she wasn't so fucking retarded, and would have been only with each other making their relationship even more unique.

Second, Rose rant about rich men. Literally, 90% of young women who get with rich men are in it for the black card. Rose is the type of bitch who will use his funds all day and long but swear she doesn't need or want a person like him as she sails around on his cruiser yacht.
8/10/2020 c8 TennesseeCaliforniaGuy
I want Edward to get a girl then married and when Bella can't take it, he cuts her out of his life...

Honestly it's amazing how stupid she is... She doesn't deserve him.
1,242 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »