for Intermission

12/15/2019 c6 52MaxximumRide666
God! That hurt so fucking much! My heart is literally in pieces right now DX

But this was such a fucking fantastic story, my friend! You're an incredible writer and the way you've captured these two, and the whole school, is absolutely perfect!

I cannot wait to read more from you )
12/15/2019 c5 MaxximumRide666
That was a hell of a chapter, my friend! Loved the hockey match (and how fucking true it was to the film! I could literally see it playing out in front of my eyes!), i loved all the gaynesa goin' on, loved the jealousy and protectiveness from both Kelly and Belle, and i especially loved their after party together - it was ridiculously hot and written perfectly.

You're brilliant.
12/14/2019 c4 MaxximumRide666
I adore the relationship between Kelly and the twins! And how Kelly and Annabelle are so open and so damn brilliant and perfect together!

I'm so sad Belle got hurt by the betting odds but i would totally take those 45 to 1 odds, these two are in it for life! No doubt about it!
12/14/2019 c3 MaxximumRide666
Always thought Annabelle's father was a prick, nice to know he's homophobic too. He's the complete package!
I am so glad the whole school had Belle's back, Kelly too 3
I adore them and i adore the pining and longing XD
12/14/2019 c2 MaxximumRide666
Okay, so i do like Flash )

Excellently written, love how true you're keeping the story to the film, i literally feel like i could be watching this right now!
12/14/2019 c1 MaxximumRide666
Fucking love this so much already!

You are a fantastic writer, my friend!
6/13/2015 c1 Guest
The Alan Turing reference gave me warm fuzzies, thank you :)
5/14/2014 c6 bellasbrighteststar
OMG I almost shed a tear! I definitely teared up! Please write more?! You actually couldn't write enough for me!
4/26/2013 c6 24CrazyRach
Such a brilliant story! Love it! :)
11/1/2012 c6 12Balder
Great story!
11/1/2012 c5 Balder
Perfect!
11/1/2012 c3 Balder
Lovely story and series! Thank you for writing it!
10/29/2012 c6 Reilly03
Holy lord. This is so amazing its unreal. Honestly go write a book... I would be at least 1 copy. Hahah, no seriously it's insane. Please write more, or PM me? 3
9/9/2012 c1 Always.1234
I really like this story & hope you keep writing :)
2/5/2012 c6 36Bruteaous
This last chapter made me cry it was so emotionally moving. I like how you described the end of term dilemma not only as the two being unable to voice their feelings for one another, but also in terms of planning for a future they weren't sure they could plan for. Gives insight into how complicated relationships can be and particularly, if you will, this brand of perfect love that is so often simplified between two characters in any given pairing very seldom sees this level of complexity. Wonderful job. :]

-Bruteaous-