for The Gay Musketeers!

9/6/2017 c1 d'Artagnan
i love this,, u captured it perfectly
10/8/2015 c1 23DemmCounterfeitBandits
im happy i did a fanfic over these two and got nothing i was afraid i was the only one who shipped them!
8/3/2015 c3 4Reader-anonymous-writer
Thank you. A tad maudlin, but still a welcome exploration of territories barely sketched by visitors.
Good day, good night, and good luck.
3/6/2012 c2 135Stormyskies89
I like this. I don't think there are enough decent Musketeer/Alexandre Dumas slash on this site. But then people have to see it and I think Athos/D'Artagnan is the perfect pair as Athos considers D'Artagnan like a son and that can disguise his true feelings...lol Wonderful! Keep up the awesome work!

SS89
7/18/2011 c2 Guest
I wish D'artagnan wasn't wounded in this; A wound to the shoulder is quite a serious affliction and he would have been in too much pain to be having sex( you even mention it yourself in chapter two, when D'artagnan wakes and is unable to so much as sit up).
12/18/2008 c2 Fire-Metal-Horse17
I love this fic!

C'mon dude! Don't leave me hanging here!

Hurry up and complete this fic!
10/10/2007 c2 Stella Magdala Umbrae
i love your fic!

i always be searching a fic like this, i love to athos and d'artagnan,and i think they make a wonderful couple.

i'm so happy for your fic, really i loved and be waiting ansiously the next episode, please, don't be cruel,i want read more!

congratulations, i love it

p.d. sorry for my poor english, i'm learn step by step your idiom and your fic help me so much.
7/28/2006 c2 20Virgil's grl
UPDATE! For the love of puppies update please! i love this story! I haven't read many musketeer fics but this is so good! please please please update!

LUV

VGxx
1/30/2006 c2 LadyMacbeth
PLEASE update soon. I'm going insane.
9/1/2005 c2 LadyMacbeth
OMG you updated! I am so so happy! I hope the third chapter is coming soon.
8/30/2005 c2 Yaoi Princess Serena
I really like your story and I'm really glad you finally posted a second chapter and look forward to a third ^-^
5/20/2005 c1 Scruffy-Duck LalaBOING Zebedee'smyGuardianangel HollyHollyKins MoanerLisa and FrederickTotem
Please...

Update, honey-

We love this story!

One of my friends, LalaBOING would be more than happy to adopt this fic if you've got tired of it.

Love

Scruffy-Duck, LalaBOING, Zebedee's_my_Guardian_angel, HollyHollyKins, MoanerLisa and Frederick*Totem
3/21/2005 c1 Scruffy-Duck
As the ringleader of my little band, i have been elected (forced to by LalaBOING threatening to delete my coursework) to BEG you to update. update, we're going crazy becaust the number of good fics in any fandom is dropping, the updates are slowing down and the mary-sue's are coming out in the thousands.

LUV-

Scruf, Hol, Zeb_angel, freddy*T, MoanerL, lala.
3/12/2005 c1 Scruffy-Duck LalaBOING Zebedee'smyGuardianangel HollyHollyKins MoanerLisa and FrederickTotem
Umm, Honey? Like...when are you going to update?

Me,LalaBOING,Zebedee's_my_guardian_angel, HollyHollyKins, MoanerLisa and Frederick*Totem are ALL waiting for you to update. You're a brilliant writer and you have like, such OBVIOUS talent. I'm not just being nice, you HAVE! Even Freddy*Totem says so. And he's a weirdo.

F*T: Hey!

ML, S-D, HHK, Z_M_G_A, LLB: SHUT IT TOTEM!

F*T: *meep* Sorry.

Yeah, so please update as quick as you can. When god was giving out patience, he ran out before he got to us.

Scruff, 'Lisa, HollyHolly, Zeb_Angel, Freddy*tote and Lala.
3/2/2005 c1 Scruffy-Duck
Apologies, hannurdock, but when are you updating? Me and my mated have nothing else to do, so we like to check up on good fanfiction when we have a break from studies.

AND WE CAN'T FIND ANY! None of the good ones have been updated (eg yours) and all of the good ones that have been updated have turned out to be utter dooz! plz update soon:

Luv and cookies:

Scruffy-Duck, HollyHollyKins, MoanerLisa, Jetzi and SiƩdrich...
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »