FanFiction.Net
for Thank You

2/9/2014 c1 3The Last Sea Serpent
This was sad and beautiful!
12/21/2013 c1 sarafyna-chan
;3; my eyes were teary as i reached the end. great characterization! though they are sliiightly abit chummy with each other, calling each other Brother is a tad too fast... or maybe it was just me. anyhow qqqq it was a great fic made my heart clenched. do write more on these fabulous sibling 3
6/27/2012 c1 20100percentcocoa
this is beautifully written and i am crying.

;A;
12/14/2011 c1 Dubu Jorim
Sob sob ;v; ish sad..
4/28/2011 c1 10NaomiKindle
I was fine until the bit from "Missing". And now I'm misty eyed. Very cute, but a little out of character - moreso for Kuja. Still, beautifully written. It's an absolute shame that they didn't to an FMV of Kuja's death scene. Nice piece!

~NaomiKindle
3/23/2011 c1 44Lucrecia LeVrai
These days, I wanted to read a new Iifa Tree fic /really/ badly. Thanks for fulfilling my wish! :D

You did well with the first person narrative, I think. Zidane's thoughts seemed neither too complex, nor too simplistic, and he sounded like himself. As for the characterization, it was slightly off – what's that with Zidane and Kuja forgetting their past animosities so quickly after the final battle, addressing each other as 'brothers', holding their tails, and so on. I still liked the fic, though. I'm a sucker for such moving stories.

I spotted a few typos and missing commas, but nothing too horrible, I suppose.

Altogether, I think it's a pretty good story and I definitely enjoyed it.

I hope you'll continue writing about these two boys!