for The World is Quiet — We Both Can't Fight It

10/12/2021 c1 anatolealice
Shoes. Hehehehe
5/1/2017 c1 132hushedgreylily
I was just having a cheeky rewatch of The Blackout in the Blizzard - I'm in denial about the end of the show, and rewatching all my old faves - and I had to find the fic responses at the time! I don't know if you're still around, but if you are, or if you're still getting these messages - lovely piece, beautifully covering the BB dynamic from back then, and all the potential that was having us all waiting with baited breath! With the right addition of slight humour as well, written very nicely! I enjoyed very much!
6/16/2011 c1 1cheysma2000
Very nice. :)
3/26/2011 c1 12A Fanfiction Angel
This was insanely cute and amazingly sweet! I loved it so much! 3
3/23/2011 c1 9tawny
cute! Love it!
3/22/2011 c1 8TranceGemini613
Ohh, this is darling! I really like how they banter-you really captured that part of their relationship. There are a few places where you have some tense confusion (this is in the past tense, but there are a handful of iterations in the present tense for some reason-I know sometimes if I get distracted while I'm writing, I make mistakes like that). If you don't already have a beta, getting one might help catch those little things (if you already have a beta, perhaps having a second might help, or asking the first to re-read the story). They seem very in-character here. I might personally amend the dialogue a little, because it's got a bit of tell-not-show to it, but overall this is a really cute little one-shot. :)
3/21/2011 c1 1talo0518
Lmao! "Good night shoes" this was cute! I really liked it! And I love the bickering at the end- typical Booth and Brennan!
3/21/2011 c1 13Dr.A.Robbins
This was PERFECT. I could completely see this happening in the show - you write them both incredibly well, and this totally made me smile. Care to give us a daily dose of B&B cuteness during this silly hiatus? ;)
3/21/2011 c1 10Lizline
Good story, it's the perfect ending we didn't get.

Hope at least they'll be together at the end of the season 6.

I would like to ask you something, can I traduce your fanfiction in French and publish it (I'm french)?

Well done, anyway !
3/21/2011 c1 19eitoph
Heh, this was a nice little detour to 'what if' - you've written the intimacy of this situation very well :) The banter at the end was also spot on for B&B, nicely done :)
3/20/2011 c1 harper83
Ugh, absolute love over this one! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful story! Love that she called him shoes at the end. So sweet!
3/20/2011 c1 llvale
OMG!I love this story!Really Awesome!33
3/20/2011 c1 18drjamband
hahaha i absolutely loved it, especially the ending! loved how they both wrote asap.
3/20/2011 c1 43hopelessromantic549
"I no longer fear that you will abandon me. I no longer believe my heart is closed; it took my heart getting crushed to understand that. I understand now that when you said you wanted to give us a shot, despite our best efforts, we had already been a couple for quite some time. We just hadn't made love."

aww!
3/20/2011 c1 1mmstpme
Delightful - I like it!

Hopefully the writers read the notes too.

Thanks.