for The World at War

11/16/2011 c4 jessi angel
like it! Hope for a new cheapter!
8/14/2011 c4 Guest
Please update handle with care
8/3/2011 c4 6AlexAugust
Hopefully you don't mind this belated review that is just showing up because I finally managed a day off...

This chapter was great and I like that there was some progress between their personal connection and their impeding professional changes in a way that didn't keep them mutually exclusive.

I really enjoyed Remy being sort of neurotic about having Allison over and not being really sure what to do now that she had the beautiful woman in her house. The sudden cleaning spree as she rushed ahead of Allison was also very cute as something that normally wouldn't bother her become a problem that had to be dealt with when she thought the blonde might find some fault with her if her house was a mess.

Keep up the updates and I'll try to keep up my reviews.
8/3/2011 c4 bigblusky
this is quite intriguing.. i wonder what's there for them at the island.. and how will house, as his usual self, fit in all of this..

and remy having a straight girl crush with cameron is so adorable..=) hopefully something interesting will get them to be closer to each other..
7/25/2011 c4 7ThirteenStrikes
So nice to see you update :)

I'm glad that both of them are getting to talk. Cameron rambling makes me smile.

Always looking forward to see what'll happen next.
7/11/2011 c3 miralinda
Thought you had abandoned this one.

More Camteen next time pls
7/11/2011 c3 6AlexAugust
Poor poor Remy, so much going on and now she doesn't even get to go home and take a shower...well unless Cameron were to join her, but that would seem a bit sudden and probably wouldn't lead to them talking about whatever Cameron had in mind.
7/9/2011 c3 2Nightlancer600
Woo hoo! Another update! I can't wait to see how you're going to have these two ladies say goodbye to PPTH. Hope you get a chance to update soon!
6/29/2011 c2 6AlexAugust
Finally got a chance to read this and I really want to see where this goes. This is one of the stories I have really been waiting on a new chapter for and will continue to eagerly await new chapters.

Looking forward to seeing how these new characters develop.
6/16/2011 c2 2Nightlancer600
To be honest, I had forgotten about this story, but I'm glad I clicked the title :D You did a good job. I like the concept of this story so I'm looking forward to the upcoming chapters. Hope you get a chance to update soon, but don't worry if you can't. Congrats on your newborn!
6/15/2011 c2 2A.Cathlyn.C
First of all... Congratulations on your baby (:

and now back to the story. I'm always open for Cadley and the idea is something different from what is usually updated here.. so I'm really interestet to see how the plot develops..
6/15/2011 c2 7ThirteenStrikes
Yay you updated! :D

I cannot wait to see how the plot develops, as well as the upcoming Camteenness.

And congratulations on your baby! :)
6/15/2011 c2 lilyds
Very good and interest story. Keep it up!
5/4/2011 c1 Noone interesting
I Like It!
3/22/2011 c1 6AlexAugust
I am a huge fan of the world as we know is about to end scenarios and of Camteen so I will definitely be following this one. I haven't found too many that focus on the events leading up to everything getting screwed up and focusing on the fail safe for that, which only adds to my interest.
20 Page 1 2 Next »