for Someone Waits in the Shadows

8/10/2020 c1 Ella Ruth
He pulled a Mr. Green and she pulled an Anna but like NO! She and Zack were supposed to be happy!
8/10/2020 c1 Ella Ruth
Just why
8/10/2020 c9 Ella Ruth
Why
8/10/2020 c9 Ella Ruth
I hate you so much
5/21/2016 c13 6owlhero
Well Cody fallen off the cliff with the drinking and the wine works too with it being higher class of drink.

Under normal circumstances this would a crazy meeting, but revenge does some amazing and terrible things to people.

You could have explored Maya's path down into the abyss but it would slowed down the story. The gun pointing at Bailey proved how far she was willing to go. Cody's sense of right and wrong/his world sorted itself out. Probably how he would lose if he went through with it and lose bailey too.

Whatever happens, Cody and Bailey's bond should be forever after this.

But I love how you ended revenge accomplished, no "happy ending." The pain overwhelming everything. It was life along with a justified burial.
5/21/2016 c12 owlhero
I love the touch of poetry at the beginning here Its a beautiful of what Maya's trauma & its lasting damage. That 's inhumane being tormented by the one you love all the time.

Cody's anger is pure and perfect with the situation and the lashing out is normal. I feel for bailey for being stuck in between both these human tornadoes.

The nurses' snapshot added color to Maya's environment instead of keeping it some stereotype, inhuman environment.

There's no way anyone's not sympathetic towards Maya now with her self-guilt destroying her. (Or maybe what she really wants.)

Your writing matches brad's mental distance (or acceptance) from the situation. Its really sad both Maya end in similar places. of course he turns out still be an idiot.

I am not surprised by Maya's opinion of bailey considering its not like you social graces or mental stoppages that prevent from saying something insulting to someone. Of course her mind's grasped sanity long enough for a lethal goal.
4/24/2016 c12 70tiger002
It's been a long time, but I really liked this chapter. You really do a great job of going from scene to scene, showing the aftermath, and the distant gloomy mood is conveyed wonderfully here. I love how you show Maya, losing it thinking Zack is there, or maybe he really is, it could be read either way. And then Maya wanting to kill Brad, yeah, I can't say I blame her.
4/17/2016 c1 ArrowMan0988
Damn just finished reading this.
Couldn't put it down.
You fuckin' nailed the ending.
Write one for Arrow.
4/7/2016 c13 crazyYshadowOfan
What no happy ending. Really good story. More please.
8/22/2015 c11 6owlhero
You kept the tension here from the last chapter to the level

Adding Brad's psychological source was a nice twist by not giving it away so easily. But its seems the mother is an overused concept on occasion. But it does create that little bit of sympathy for Brad with the twisted religious angle.

Bailey's attempts at connecting were wonderfully tragic. One long spiral from Brad's mother to Maya. The gang's confusion over the realness of Brad's feelings toward Maya is actually good storytelling because his feelings could be true. Just laced with desperation and need. The need to be loved for the possible first time in his life. His own pain is creating more pain.

I dont blame Zack for advancing when he did..

Maya's viewpoint must have taken a while to write but it shows the costs of burying everything for so long. At the same time, it provides a different viewpoint of Zack/ Brad faceoff. Her rape was too graphic but just enough to do the job in my opinion. I am actually glad Maya's angry.

I love how you pulled the rug out from under the audience like you did at the end. This includes the slightly unclear answer of whose chest the knife went into. Forgot the "own", I see. Purely unintentional i'm sure...Until next time.
8/17/2015 c11 ZayaMartinForever1995
"Wait a minute Brad kills himself or Zack Maya is Zack's girlfriend or brad's friend Brad didn't kill himself did he did he kill Zack what will Maya do I mean who survived or who died I mean injured?"
8/16/2015 c11 27Boris Yeltsin
Loved it.
10/11/2013 c10 Katiebug789
Loved it!
9/24/2013 c10 blizzardwing15
keep writing this such an awesome story!
7/23/2013 c10 Ruxi23