for School For Scandal

1/26 c32 1Theredcountsakura
This was amazing! I can't even express what I am feeling right now. You are a great author. Keep up the spectacular work.
1/11 c32 onceuponaprincess16

Loved the story. Very nicely done, although I wish you brought back more characters from the show. All in all, your plot was fantastic!
12/29/2014 c22 Cuddles
Okay there's something I don't understand here: Redverse is a private, fancy school, and they don't have security cameras? I know you do this probably because the storyline wouldn't work with security cameras, but I go to an half-assed public school and they have cameras everywhere, I think just to check that students aren't fucking in school grounds. And after you have a door vandalized, a student nearly killed and millions of opportunities for sex between students, they probably should get some sort of security system xD i guess it's just a fictional storyline thing, but I've just noticed it.
12/28/2014 c20 Cuddles
i swear to fucking god the minute you said "slim boy with dark hair" i knew it was moriarty. fuck. I knew it. I hope he doesn't break them up.
12/28/2014 c18 Cuddles
Omg tat ending can we just
They are so pulling john out of school
I'm so scared rn
12/28/2014 c17 Cuddles
this was so. so. ugh. gold everywhere.
12/28/2014 c16 Cuddles
Okay I'm sorry I haven't left a comment so far but you've fucked my emotions so hard right here in this chapter I just I just had to because I was aroused like a second ago and now I'm laughing my fucking ass off I hate you and I love you
12/30/2014 c5 Ameranthian
Poor John. He and Sherlock really picked a horrid school.
12/12/2014 c32 2BlackCats-and-Magic
I cannot express how much I love this story! The settings, characters, plots, plot twists, EVERYTHING! I've stayed up all night reading chapter after chapter, risked getting caught while reading this in class on my phone, and squealed at every touch, kiss, expression, and penetration of John and Sherlock! (Not gonna lie, that Jim and Sherlock kiss was pretty worthy of a squeal from earlier chapters!) Definitely "favorite"-ing and re-reading when I get the chance! :D
12/4/2014 c1 Guest
I cannot tell you how I much i loved this story. When I first read the synopsis I was curious and hesitant because adult Sherlock and John are incredible. But you did something with this story that my immediate fears ceased after the first chapter. Brilliantly done. Really and truly.
12/6/2014 c32 3Shadows Concealed In Darkness
Oh, my God. One of the most beautiful and just friggin amazing stories I have ever had the incredible pleasure of reading! (Longest too! Kudos! ;))
Seriously, though, fabulous job on this! I read it in three nights (I defied being grounded to read this awesomeness! ;3) while everyone else in my house was alseep. I couldn't stop without literally falling asleep. XP (That last bit was just so cute and nostalgic. Loved it! And good lord I'm gushing, aren't I? X0 I'll try to stop... )
Simply put: Amazing fanfic, my friend. :)
Shadows
12/5/2014 c32 13mssmithlove
I have just finished my second read through of this story and I can't stop myself from writing a review for this excellent piece of work.

This has been one of the very best stories I have ever read. Ever. Not just Sherlock fanfic, but ever in my life. It was romantic and sweet and hot and so well-written I can't even take it.

Somehow you kept all of the best parts of John and Sherlock intact while still telling a brand new original story. Sherlock lusting after John? Perfection. John realizing he had feelings for Sherlock and slowly becoming comfortable with being gay? Beautiful. The sex? Incredible. The love? Brilliant. Moriarty showing up? I almost stopped breathing with panic.

I would be lying if I said I didn't cry a little when this ended. Brilliant piece of work. Positively brilliant. I would LOVE to see another story of these two at this age, although this was such perfection I don't know if anything could top it. You're an incredible writer. Thank you for this phenomenal story that has kept me up late at night for a week.

By the way, when you describe John as "turning pink"? The cutest, most darling way to describe his embarrassment. I absolutely adored it.
12/2/2014 c1 Sherlockscrop
Hi I really though your Story school for scandal aw.s fantastic is there anyway I could have a copy many thanks Barbara (sherlockscrop)
11/28/2014 c6 13Im-Just-A-Paper-Girl
Omigerd the tension between these two ish gonna kill me n
11/24/2014 c20 2Spoilers-Sweetie913
I sorry, you called this one dry? I thought it was very good.
1,554 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »