for School For Scandal

5/13 c14 fakeaccyes
Holy fuck I'm loving Mycroft already.
5/13 c8 fakeaccyes
You don't know how long I've waited for them to kiss.
4/28 c16 Pumpkin09
Ahaha that was fun :DD
4/18 c32 20Ruby of Raven
Ha! XD Yes! Perfect ending! I wish there was more!
4/10 c32 PeacetimeResistance
This was a great story, it's begging for a sequel! (I would definately read it!)
I loved how Moriarty was introduced into the story in general, and I think you found a very satisfying ending that didn't seem too good to be true. Also, you captured especially the big emotions in a very poetic way that conveyed them quite well.
I really needed a distraction at the moment and you succesfully sidetracked me, so thanks for that!:)
Have a nice day!
1/26 c32 1Theredcountsakura
This was amazing! I can't even express what I am feeling right now. You are a great author. Keep up the spectacular work.
1/11 c32 onceuponaprincess16

Loved the story. Very nicely done, although I wish you brought back more characters from the show. All in all, your plot was fantastic!
12/29/2014 c22 Cuddles
Okay there's something I don't understand here: Redverse is a private, fancy school, and they don't have security cameras? I know you do this probably because the storyline wouldn't work with security cameras, but I go to an half-assed public school and they have cameras everywhere, I think just to check that students aren't fucking in school grounds. And after you have a door vandalized, a student nearly killed and millions of opportunities for sex between students, they probably should get some sort of security system xD i guess it's just a fictional storyline thing, but I've just noticed it.
12/28/2014 c20 Cuddles
i swear to fucking god the minute you said "slim boy with dark hair" i knew it was moriarty. fuck. I knew it. I hope he doesn't break them up.
12/28/2014 c18 Cuddles
Omg tat ending can we just
They are so pulling john out of school
I'm so scared rn
12/28/2014 c17 Cuddles
this was so. so. ugh. gold everywhere.
12/28/2014 c16 Cuddles
Okay I'm sorry I haven't left a comment so far but you've fucked my emotions so hard right here in this chapter I just I just had to because I was aroused like a second ago and now I'm laughing my fucking ass off I hate you and I love you
12/30/2014 c5 Ameranthian
Poor John. He and Sherlock really picked a horrid school.
12/12/2014 c32 2BlackCats-and-Magic
I cannot express how much I love this story! The settings, characters, plots, plot twists, EVERYTHING! I've stayed up all night reading chapter after chapter, risked getting caught while reading this in class on my phone, and squealed at every touch, kiss, expression, and penetration of John and Sherlock! (Not gonna lie, that Jim and Sherlock kiss was pretty worthy of a squeal from earlier chapters!) Definitely "favorite"-ing and re-reading when I get the chance! :D
12/4/2014 c1 Guest
I cannot tell you how I much i loved this story. When I first read the synopsis I was curious and hesitant because adult Sherlock and John are incredible. But you did something with this story that my immediate fears ceased after the first chapter. Brilliantly done. Really and truly.
1,559 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »