for School For Scandal

1/26 c32 I.Will.Be.Free
Really enjoyed this story until Sherlock cheated on John... more or less twice. It's well written and the characters are all so well formed but I just personally can't read and enjoy declarations of love/affection after someone has cheated for no reason whatsoever - they end up ringing rather false.
1/18 c32 anksenamoon
Miss me you and your story
1/10 c4 BloomingSunset
DPS?
11/2/2016 c3 1234567890
you are a very good writer but i don't think john would be shy or afraid to help. John is quite not shy and is brave with a very strong set of morals.
10/13/2016 c32 34SilverStreaksofStardust
A (painfully) heartbreaking, beautiful story. Love it.
8/19/2016 c1 Guest
i love how you think this is not good when you filter romance, and , this would be the first story to pop by follows

i cant wait for season 4

shame that john has a family now thoughT.T
6/7/2016 c18 1igee778
I'm kinda confused. Why didn't John tell Sherlock that Mycroft forced that kiss. John told Mycroft to stop, but he didn't and John was also pushing at Mycroft's chest to get him off. It's hardly any type of cheating when it's forced.
5/31/2016 c17 Educated
I had to stop reading after chapter 17.

Spoiler warning:
I don't think the author has personal experience with anal sex, because after stretching with three fingers and the use of plenty of lube, John should not have been in any pain, let alone bleeding and crying.
3/31/2016 c31 Bleaufire
I just LOVED every second of your fic. Please write more. Maybe when John and sherlock meet again. Thank you for your writing.
1/9/2016 c13 5Kyla Castiella Bakura
This fanfic REALLY reminds me of the song 'How can we be lovers (if we can't be friends)' by Michael Bolton
1/2/2016 c11 Euzhan
Hi I adore your story is the only thing I can say. I'd like to say more but..everythimg us already said and I am too eager to read the next chapter! Anyway I am so glad I found your story.
11/1/2015 c1 Guest
Ума не приложу, почему Джон не выкинул журнал в городе. Упаковал бы его в газету и выбросил его во время прогулки с Шерлоком. Я бы поступила еще проще. Спрятала бы журнал в школьной библиотеке между книг. На что нужна школьная сумка? Уж точно не для того, чтобы носить журналы под свитером. Джон ИДИОТ.
7/11/2015 c32 8A regrettable decision
I really enjoyed this, and wish you luck in your endeavours, even though you finished this quite a while ago.
6/15/2015 c32 Guest
Okay...
Hey :D

I only found this story very recently, and have spent most of my time reading it since then..
I honestly couldn't go a day without reading it!
And I loved it from beginning to end

I was quite confused when you introduced Moriarty as I didn't know where you were going with it, but I grew to love that storyline just as I had the others before

Really, I'm so sad it's over! :D
I am a bit confused as to what exactly happened to moriarty and what he will do in the future and if their future will be the stories in the series but actualy i just think you found the perfect ending for a wonderful story and i felt the need to tell you that :)

Regards,