FanFiction.Net
for A Way Back Home

5/10/2017 c43 AmelessUnderworld
Please update! Absolutely love this story. So addictive and I love Juno! Interested to see if Donnie gets with Feral too. :)
11/21/2015 c42 Mere11
Wow such a great story, i just happen to come across this and um happy i read it. I just read the hole lot in one hit and was loving evey mintues of it. Iv also notice that it been some time when youv last up dated so im hoping you will still carry on with this story and finsh it like i said great story.
10/12/2014 c42 Shamaness1171
I love this story! It's absolutely awesome...I do hope that you finish it one day. I'll be more than happy to read it.
6/27/2014 c42 2AdrenalizeMe
I have to say. I read all 42 chapters today and im hooked! Mostly because im a big fan of Raphael. But I really like Juno shes pretty bandanas! I really hope there's an update soon!
5/4/2014 c42 7DayDreamerxo15
wow I'm glad I stumbled up this! It's SO GOOD! Can't wait to see how it ends :)
4/9/2014 c42 Dontgotaclue88
Wow so bloody! lol! so sorry for the late review! work has my time.
4/5/2014 c42 ninjaforever89
Omg Need more please as fast as u can _ need it, to good dieing because of waiting lol pleaseeeeeee do moreee
3/22/2014 c42 Isli
I found your story only yesterday and I read the whole thing:D I've been obsessing over it! Please don't stop it, I really need to read on. Please update again soon!
3/15/2014 c26 Raychoo
OmG. I love you. I love Garrus Vakariam. I love Mass EFfect in general. I love that you put references of it on your fic.
3/13/2014 c41 Dontgotaclue88
LMAO ! Wow! Lets go kick some ass Juno!
3/8/2014 c41 Syzygy101
Wow! Couldn't believe it when I saw this story had been updated...awesome! So into battle they go. Look forward to what you have planned in next few chapters. I really do hope you complete this story, it would be a shame for you not to. Also, congrats on the birth of your daughter; Can imagine she keeps you very busy. :)
1/19/2014 c40 Kay
Omg please please continue this story it's too amazing to stop... I read it in three days off and on because of work... To many people write great stories stop and its ashamed.. I know you have read anything for this story for a while but please continue...
9/22/2013 c40 1sakuraplumskyes
YAY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! OMG! SHIT'S BOUT TO GET REAL! :D
2/13/2013 c40 Raph's Girl
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD. OMG, CLIFF HANGA! LOL, this is theeee best TMNT story EVA! Good Work, bet it's hard writing all thoses chapters, keep up the good work.
12/3/2012 c40 3Mei H. Kin
Don used to have a bot like that! They used it to defeat the optic Shredder. PLEASE FINISH OR AT LEAST UPDATE!
175 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »