for Wishology χ

5/8/2011 c13 11OddAuthor
Terrific chapter. LOL at the conversation between Jorgen and Nacey in Hawaii. Liked the way you incorporated Cosmo's name and Godzilla's name. You know as I've said before in one of my stories, Cosmo may be magically powerful, but his brain is far from powerful!
5/8/2011 c14 120Wishmaker1028
Very good chapter. Glad that Timmy finally told his friends the truth!

Timmy: Great job, K.C. Ellison!
4/29/2011 c13 Wishmaker1028
Lol. This chapter was funny. Great job and congrads to Prince William and Katerine as well. I felt bad for Timmy and nacey in this one. They both have to deal with idiots!

Cosmo: But, we're your idiots!

Timmy: That is so true.
4/29/2011 c13 185Luiz4200
"I still say you two are related."

Cosmo Rules! Unfortunately.
4/27/2011 c12 Luiz4200
It's just like in the alternate 1985 all over again..."

Cool! Another Back to the Future reference. And good work with the Star Wars reference.
4/27/2011 c12 11OddAuthor
Terrific chapter. Every character is in character, of course. I like the way that Timmy can sense danger. Of course, having headaches can be rough, but hey it save their lives. Also, it looks like it may help them deal with the Destructinator. The other kids are doing pretty well at helping Timmy too! Great story!
4/26/2011 c12 120Wishmaker1028
Ah, man! I've been waiting for this and you did not disappoint! Great job!
4/20/2011 c11 185Luiz4200
and the rocket took of with no one aboard

A recurring theme. I hope you include that Star Wars reference next chapter.
4/19/2011 c11 11OddAuthor
Terrific chapter. I'm guessing the reason Mark didn't swallow our heroes to stow away on Turbo Thunder's ship,is that now even Mark's stomach can hold four people. You know, it's a good thing Jorgen is married to Nacey; she's the only one who can keep him straight!
4/19/2011 c11 120Wishmaker1028
Wow. *Sheds a tear* Great ending to the exciting middle part. Loved how Trixie kissed Timmy earlier. Great job and can't wait for the final ending!
4/17/2011 c10 11OddAuthor
Great chapter. And nice shout out to the episode Hard Copy from which Dark Laser came from!
4/16/2011 c10 185Luiz4200
Does not compute? Hilarious.
4/15/2011 c10 120Wishmaker1028
Lol. This was funny and great. Can't wait to see what is next. I'm getting psyched!
4/15/2011 c9 185Luiz4200
AN: Guess who this is?

I have no idea. And, Remy lost Juandissimo after F.U.N. but got him back AGAIN? Okay, I can live with that.
4/13/2011 c9 11OddAuthor
Great chapter. I love the humor and the teasing of Jorgen. Timmy was pretty ticked at his parents, but you can't really blame him! Can't wait for the next chapter!
55 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »