for Wishology χ

4/13/2011 c9 120Wishmaker1028
Wow, what a chapter! Loved how that Latin American person showed up and the Pokemon references. And I loved Timmy's reaction to his real parents. Great chapter!
4/12/2011 c8 185Luiz4200
but after he tried to kill Cosmo and Wanda at a boot camp, he was stripped of him once more and Remy was blacklisted (He was declared "too dangerous to have another godparent.").

I used to believe something like that happened until "Teacher's Pet"
4/12/2011 c8 120Wishmaker1028
Yay! I get to review! Oops, too far. Anyways, great chapter. Very hilarious and I can't wait to see what you've got planned.
4/11/2011 c8 11OddAuthor
Terrific chapter again. You're doing a really good job at mixing Wishology with the alternate "Timmy Brown" timeline! Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/11/2011 c7 OddAuthor
Terrific chapter. I'd have reviewed it sooner, but I was having problems logging into my account. Anyway, it was great of Timmy to think of his friends and include them in the video game.
4/7/2011 c7 120Wishmaker1028
Hey, great start to the Exciting Middle Part! This is going to be hilarious, I can tell.
4/7/2011 c7 185Luiz4200
You're doing a great job adapting.
4/1/2011 c6 11OddAuthor
Great chapter. I love the way you've worked the Wishology scenes and dialogue with Timmy's friends. I've probably said that before but you do a good job with that as does AK1028. Jorgen got punished by Nacey LOL; way to go. Jorgen needs someone like Nacey to keep him straight anyway. I know in Cosmo Rules that it was revealed that Cosmo and Jorgen were related; that explains A LOT! lol. Can't wait for The Exciting Middle Part!
4/1/2011 c6 185Luiz4200
{It's as if Cosmo and Jorgen are related!} Timmy wondered.

Nice allusion to Cosmo Rules. What did Nancy do to Jorgen?
3/31/2011 c6 120Wishmaker1028
Great ending and a great job. I rather not know what Nacey did to Jorgen... Anyways, I'm also glad that I can be your friend and I want you to keep up the great work.
3/30/2011 c5 11OddAuthor
Terrific chapter. I like the way you've worked in Wishology Part 1 with your version. It's a good thing that Timmy has his friends in this timeline. Although Timmy did okay in the original Wishology, I really felt for him being by himself. I liked the way you had A.J. think of that. I liked the conversation that took place between Timmy and Trixie in the car.
3/29/2011 c5 185Luiz4200
Cool.
3/29/2011 c5 120Wishmaker1028
Lol. This chapter was funny. I still say that was the worst plan Jorgen ever came up with...even in this universe! Great job!
3/27/2011 c4 Wishmaker1028
Lol on this chapter. Love how your using my ideas from Wishology the Alternate Story. Just a quick question though. Where is Nance anyways?
3/27/2011 c4 185Luiz4200
You're doing a good job adapting.
55 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »