for Into the Fire

3/21/2012 c1 23painted heart
sounds good, continue?
7/8/2011 c1 1Nelle07
BhahahI am really liking this story!
6/2/2011 c1 1xoxoMyRealityIsFiction
Oh, oh, oh, you've got to continue, please!
4/18/2011 c1 Bard of Shadows
DON'T abandon this story, Dong ma? Off to a very good start and I'm looking forward to more. See ya next chapter!
4/17/2011 c1 Kenzberry
Fable, Firefly... Kass, how is it that my favorite fanfiction author is writing for both my favorite fandoms? Seriously?

I love this. The Mass Effect reference made me giggle and immediately place Alex in levels of baddassitude rivaling Captain Tightpants- I mean, Reynolds. Captain Reynolds. The writing, tone, etc. Is exquisite, as usual, and Alex intrigues me. Who is she? Who is she running from? How are she and Jayne going to get together? I'll be reading to see! :3
3/25/2011 c1 RionaEire
Allright so far, predictable but that is okay, sometimes a fun story is more needed than a long and tangled one. I don't reckon there are a lot of "countries" in the Firefly verse, though I suppose there could be on the outer planets. I imagine that if she's on a core or border planet there would be provences instead. I liked Jayne's wishing well comment.

Riona
3/24/2011 c1 12quantumparadigm
I'm excited for this story! You've nailed Jayne perfectly in this chapter. I particularly loved the "it ain't a wishing well" line. Brilliant! I can't wait to see what Alex's backstory is - what shes running from and why she's running.

I'm a huge Firefly fan too! "Out of Gas" was one of my favorite episodes from the whole series. Though it's hard to really pick a favorite from such an awesome show.

I particularly loved your Mass Effect reference in the story. That's such a great line from that game, and totally fits in with this scene here. Plus, it's just a badass thing to say, and I get the feeling that Alex could kick some serious ass. Looking forward to more of this story!