for Won't Back Down

7/15/2016 c10 Guest
Liked this story. Thanks so much
9/23/2014 c10 thibbs65
awesome ending awesome story love the way all 6 of them got together and told their soulmates and friends how they feel about each other amazing talent can't wait to read more of your stories
6/20/2012 c10 1Stampiej
nice work!
10/17/2011 c2 Godschildtweety
Great work
10/17/2011 c1 Godschildtweety
Really good
8/20/2011 c10 valoubilou302
Wow again, really great story! I totally LOVED it!
8/2/2011 c10 3hsmrmae
Awwww I LOVED it :)
7/5/2011 c10 journey17
oh my gosh im so sad its over but i loved the ending and how the whole group was 2gether lol and i loved brookes article it was great.hope u write more soon!
7/5/2011 c10 7crazy4jacksonrathbone
Awesome way to end this story, about time they finally got together!
7/5/2011 c10 13naley12
i really liked how you ended it. The interaction between all the friends was really fun to read. The nathan and haley confessed their feeling was really sweet. I did think we were going to get to see a little more naley alone time. I still loved the way you ended it.

update soon.
7/5/2011 c10 2G-styler
Wow.Never expected this story to be over.I'm sad.:( I really loved it.Are you going to write something new soon?

Brooke is working for a newspaper?Ewww...how lame,but still better than fashion.Sorry,I'm complaining alot,but...I still think it is lame.The sad thing is that she got in,b/c someone put in a good word for her.She didn't even get in all by herself.~_~

Well...now the story is done (sadly) and it doesn't matter anymore!

I LOVED this story all in all!Really!:)
7/3/2011 c9 G-styler
Hi there,

I just found this story and I have to say that I really love it.:) The story-plot is unique and you are able to give us some diversity.There are many Naley-stories where it is all about those two.You barely read something about the others.Here I can see that you are trying to include everyone.What I don't like though,is what you are doing with Brooke.Is she just Haleys friend here?What is she doing for her living?I read somewhere in previous chapters that she isn't really working?Why is that?I don't really like this ya know?Everyone is doing their job and she is doing nothing?Brooke has always been underestimated and this sucks.She is all about party and her stupid clothes.Totally into fashion,like she isn't good at anything expect looking good.I do like Brooke on the show and the success she has with her clothing line,but I always wished she would have done something totally different.She doing something with fashion seemed so predictable to me.

And here?First I thought she was some kind of student,studying something that is taking you more than three years like law or medicine,but since "she has nothing else to do" it seems like she is doing nothing and I don't like that!All we know is that she is good at making clothes.Great.Exactly like on the show.Kinda boring.

I know this is a Naley one,but it is still kind of bothering me!:(

Great story nontheless!
7/3/2011 c9 3Stop Dreaming
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading it :)

You write Nathan really well

Im looking forward to read more, especially the aftermath of this case. I have a feeling Nathan will not want to let Haleyout of his sight.

Great job :)
7/2/2011 c9 journey17
yes yay im glad haley is safe and loved how they all were towards each other here it was good and really cant wait 4 naley 2 heat up.update soon!
7/2/2011 c9 hebewe
Amazing chapter, I love it. I´m glad Haley is safe now and with Nathan again. I liked the interaction with all of them together and I can´t wait to see what you have planned with the Nathan and Haley relationship. Please update soon again, can´t wait for more.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »