for Us girls are made of Steel

5/8/2018 c44 62capostrophe
So glad to see another update! I like the concept of making the Russian captor a more sympathetic character, but I'm definitely keen to see what her plan is!
4/15/2018 c44 Guest
i like it please update
4/6/2018 c44 thejazzie15
Yessss I'm so glad you updated it! I love this story keep up the good work.
4/4/2018 c44 Kaizerblaez
Love the story mate glad you’re updating again
5/13/2017 c43 PoshTottie2017
I love this fic please update soon!
4/6/2016 c41 Guest
Go I love Polly in this book
4/4/2016 c28 Guest
I watched st tribunals two days ago and this has become my favourite book
3/20/2016 c43 Guest
it's awesome update soon
3/11/2016 c43 1Dreamflyer8
Hi! Thanks so much for updating! Was surprised (pleased) to find an update after a while. You are a good writer! I really enjoy this story. When it comes to OCs I swing one way or the other, but in this case I like Kate. I just re-read the entire story before this new chapter to catch up :)
3/10/2016 c43 62capostrophe
Yay for an update! Alex is the best badass ever and I love the tension between Kelly and Annabelle and how Kelly had a whole dilemma over the 'know and love' thing hehe. Can't wait for more and to see what happens to Kate!
3/10/2016 c43 24CrazyRach
Welcome back. It's been a while but it's good to see you haven't completely given up like you said you might. Hope it's the same for your other writings.
3/10/2016 c43 Guest
Yaay, such a cutie you are! I love it, this story is so awesome! please update again
4/26/2014 c42 1Dreamflyer8
Was supposed to be studying but then I just couldnt stop reading this... thank you! Until next time and good luck with law school!
4/26/2014 c23 Dreamflyer8
You are a fantastic writer. Im up to chapter 23 sofar and I love it. Well written, and so many chapters. You are awesome, thank you so much!
4/11/2014 c42 62capostrophe
Yay for an update! I'm glad you're back with this chapter, and I love Alex in this chapter! She's always so awesome :D
130 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »