for Us girls are made of Steel

11/14/2011 c36 62capostrophe
Nooo Kate! Ooh I hope she's gonna be ok and get Annabelle out...getting so suspenseful, can't wait for the next chapter!
11/14/2011 c35 1Gloane-93
Great chapter

Oh man... I hope Kate can save Belle and the others

I can't wait for another chapter

Please update soon
11/14/2011 c34 Guest
First of all I'm glad you couldn't keep your promise xD

Haha I love Alex' cheeky comments about Annabell

And I'm glad that Anoushka realized that loyalty is more important than revenge
11/13/2011 c35 n
yay its good, aw poor belle, can't wait to read what happens next. does anoushka come back?
11/12/2011 c35 62capostrophe
Nooo Kate! Annabelle! This is getting so suspenseful, I can't wait to see what happens!
11/12/2011 c34 17HotdogInAPineappleWorld
Why hello there! :D

When I saw this I was just like... wow. It's great to see an unexpected update and I'm certainly not disappointed. It's great as per usual and Kelly chatting with her sister made me smile.

Take all the time you need. I'll be keeping tabs.
11/12/2011 c34 n
wow i thought anushka was working for Boris. luckily she remembered she was a st trinians. what happens next?
11/12/2011 c34 62capostrophe
Yay! update! I love the dream with Alex and how she kept making cheeky comments about Annabelle... :D
9/19/2011 c33 IJ
hurry up its good
9/18/2011 c33 1Wolfblooded
Wow your story is really good are they going 2 mistake kelly 4 kate? That would be good especially if they kidnapped the real kate to get the fake kate(kelly if u didn't realise)to come
6/30/2011 c33 1Gloane-93
I love your story please update soon!
6/28/2011 c13 Gloane-93
WOW... I had tears in my eyes when I read this
6/15/2011 c33 62TitchyStryder
It took me a few days but I finally got around to reading it, it's a good job you didn't write it in pirate because I'm not fluent in that language savvy.

What was off with this? I couldn't see it and yes I've got the specs on before you ask so I'm not completely blind. Is it because the russians are after some air heads and Belle? I have a small feeling that Kelly will do more then flip if the russians go for Belle. Maybe they'll do a TRAIN rescue or another PIRATE ship rescue. I couldn't help the gag ;]
6/13/2011 c33 17HotdogInAPineappleWorld
I've been meaning to review this for yonks but I'm such a disorganised pillock that I kept forgetting, at least British and Proud reminded me. I'm loving this story. It's damn hard to be able to bring an OC into a story as a main character and make it work as well as you have Kate. It's kept me interested with the new and interesting depths you've brought into this, always something happening. So nice job, I hope you get your 100 reviews and I promise to contribute more to the total. Can't wait for the next chapter.
6/13/2011 c33 nm
hey nothings off with this chapter its good i like it, i ove this story its sooo different and original. please update soon.

oh and if u some how get like loads of reviews ssay thanks to britishandproud.
130 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »