for Goodbye

11/3/2016 c1 Guest
THIS NEEDS TO BE CANON!
2/18/2016 c1 Samo28
Wow... It may be a one-shot but a Heroic Alex after the first game? You deserve a cookie- No, a jar of cookies.
9/3/2014 c1 32GuesssWho
Daww
1/25/2014 c1 2Ciekawa Osoba
This could be made into a /long/, glorious story. Just, Mercer, atoning. It's a brilliant idea.
12/13/2013 c1 Procusi
Well done.
10/31/2013 c1 AnAncientBard
This humanizes Alex to a remarkable degree.
10/10
Short and sweet!
12/29/2012 c1 FD
Wow. That is really sweet. I love this idea.
4/17/2012 c1 4Aronim
See that is a cool idea. And it actually makes sense. Even if one believes that it's just the memories that Mercer has absorbed, giving something back to the families of the consumed would probably soothe Mercer's conscience. And it's always nice to see Mercer depicted as something other than a complete monster.

Good job. I'd love to see more like this, this could be an idea for something longer.
2/21/2012 c1 11Laluzi
Ohh, this was so sad, but WAFfy at the same time. I'd like to think Alex would do that and try to make amends for everything he ended up doing in New York.

At the same time, it's a little twisted that Katherine Heathway is embracing her husband's killer... but that's the best that Alex can do for them, isn't it? And it might be hard for him to make the distinction.

Very touching piece, overall.
11/14/2011 c1 3HopelessRomanticist
Incredibly wonderful fic. Far, far better than I expected, and seeing as I came from the TvTropes Fanfic Recs page I was already expecting a good fic. Thank you so very much for having this idea and taking the time to write it out,

HR
8/27/2011 c1 Doornag1
Oh. Wow. Holy Shit was this ever touching.
8/27/2011 c1 4Doomsought
That was pretty good.
8/27/2011 c1 3Barricade
OMFG.

I -never- expected anyone to ever do a fic like this for Prototype, although that was brilliant. Simply Brilliant.
8/24/2011 c1 StrikaAmaru
D'awwww :3

I loved this; WAFF all the way.
7/27/2011 c1 24The Sage of Spirits
Quite enjoyed this. The conversation was broken up at certain places that didn't need to be, but I've no real complaints. I think having a description during the conversation would have lessened the impact.

It was a nice read.