for New Directions Takes A Bite Out of the Big Apple

6/1/2017 c12 Guest
I LOVE IT
4/29/2016 c5 1Alex B. Goode
I like Holly's backbone on Santana.
8/4/2015 c5 BooksaremyBestbuddies
Sure Santana is abitch but she wouldn't do that she knows that Rachel is their secret weapon and as she said in season four she is a hard core friend to Rachel. That is not Santana she has a kind heart and she is mean and would cause someone to cry but she wouldn't sabotage the competition by leaking rachel down like a thousand pegs and she wouldn't make fun of Quinn so hardcore. She is mean but that is just evil.
7/25/2014 c12 12SammiLoves2Write
Great story!
-Sammi
6/13/2014 c4 4Sweet Smiles Mellie
LOVE this chapter. Loved the flashback and how the guys helped her. I always love stories where Puck also sticks up for Rachel. I loved how you made Quinn not a bitch cuz of the breakup!
6/13/2014 c3 Sweet Smiles Mellie
I love this chapter and how Puck stood up for Rachel like that even if he didn't know Quinn just did the same.
3/1/2014 c12 Guest
Finish all chapters that was really really good
8/15/2013 c12 BookLoverM2
This was a great story! You are a talented writer!
3/25/2013 c12 1magnoliahouse
Every story I read of yours I love! I've read them all now!
7/30/2012 c12 Big Quam fan
Hey :)
I'm a really big fan off Quam 3 This was a good story, and i joined to read it :) I really liked when Quinn and Sam got back together ;) 3 I was wonder if you may want to make a story about Quinn and Sam? And if it may could be a bit long? not just maybe 2-5 chapter, but maybe 15 or more chapters? :)
But as i said.. i really loved this story! ;)
4/3/2012 c12 6Mominalovesfinchel
amazinng...i dont say this very ofte but this story DESERVES A SEQUEL :)
2/12/2012 c12 29JessRobStar
Awesome as Fan Fiction start to finish LOVED IT!
11/20/2011 c12 Ms.Els
Again this is a great one ! Wow you really should write a book !
6/15/2011 c12 Gleee Fan
Your storys are amazing .

I'm from germany and i never read a story like this .

I love your story :)