for Jack O'Neill and the Tea of the Future

1/24/2018 c1 Hastur
This is brilliant! Had me laughing all the way through. :)

Could you please make this part of SG-1's back-story in your glorious 'Jedi Harris' series? O'Neill accidentally lets slip that he's seen the future, and it's "jolly British"?
6/6/2017 c1 23Starfox5
Very funny space/time romp. makes me want to buy the books.
2/18/2016 c1 mother oracle
Laughed myself silly! Loved the whole story, but T'ealc and the Ghast skull... Oh my...
- - - Naj (aka Mother Iracle
11/10/2012 c1 Kalaong
Wish there was more. I went out and bought the books because of this fic! Jolly British indeed!
4/18/2012 c1 Gogolu
Fun
4/16/2011 c1 3Ryu-Tsui-Sen
I love your stories, and this one was amusing but I feel obliged to point out that the only reason that the SGC has so many mishaps with the stargate is because they wrote their own dialing program. The ancient one accounts for solar flares etc. Sorry to be so nitpicky. Anyway keep up the awesome stories.

Aku
4/4/2011 c1 Idle Scholar
Very entertaining. I hadn't heard of this books series before but it's now on my list.
3/31/2011 c1 MyRandomName
Nice story. I'm glad that I stopped and read it.
3/29/2011 c1 40SpaceAnJL
Carveth could only ever be played by Renee Zellweger. I suspect Gerald is going to pull a Joker on us in a later book.

Love the Captain Smith books - it's fanfic turned up to 11, and the sod gets paid for it.
3/24/2011 c1 joniskpelare
Nice coss and very funny.
3/23/2011 c1 5KzintiKiller
ROTFLMAO! I like it. The sexbot chasing Daniel was well worth the price of admission. I know how the plot bunnies are. No matter what fandom I'm in, they breed like...well...bunnies.

KK