FanFiction.Net
for Death Before Betrayal

8/19/2022 c9 Guest
This is an awesome fanfic. It is interesting to see what it would be like if Tinkerbell juggled life between being with Peter, and the lost boys, and her duties at tinkers nook in pixie hollow with her fairy friends. The part where Peter is conversing with Tink’s fairy friends is my favorite part. If a third Peter Pan movie is ever made it would be awesome if Rosetta, Iridessa, Silvermist, Fawn, Vidia, Clank, and Bobble were to be in it alongside Tinkerbell, Peter, and the lost boys. Awesome fanfic great work!
3/28/2020 c16 Guest
Wow I really have no words... this was... incredible. I felt so bad for tinker bell but so glad she ended up alright, and I loved the twist at the end where we find out peter sees her as a mother. Thats really sweet and makes a lotta sense based off how they act in the movies. Anyways, great work, and I loved every word
2/8/2019 c8 Murder writer
That chapter actually made me feel sick in my stomach, and seeing as I write some pretty gruesome murders it takes a lot to get me uncomfortable. Great job! This chapter was totally disgusting and poor Tink is a complete wreck. It served its purpose with varied and interesting vocabulary, varied sentence structure and a completely awful torturous concept. If I was a total sicko who enjoyed the pain of others like Marla, this would be my fave fix! LOL. Great job, I wish you well in future writing.
9/23/2015 c16 love
This story is the best and had me at the end of my seat. Please write another one
10/6/2013 c16 10Larki13
Hi! I just wanted to say that this story is totally awesome, I was always struck by the relationship between Peter and Tink in the movies and I really think you did justice to that and more. The only thing that took a while to get used to was that the characters were foul-mouthed, which caught me by surprise just because it's a kid's movie. I don't normally associate Disney with swearing, so that took a few chapters to get used to, but this was awesome overall and I loved it.
1/24/2013 c16 22StreakingHerculobus
Good story. I like the Peter's and Tink's relationship. I think all Peter Pan stories should include more Tinker Bell. She is the reason he can fly after all.
10/25/2012 c16 9MysteryFury
Ah! I love it! You are amazing
8/18/2012 c16 31utterlyheartbroken
This is an awesome story!
I really enjoyed reading this very much.
I love the way you wrote Tink and Peter's relationship in here.
I loved the plot as well.
Great Job!
4/27/2012 c16 critic
SOB. SOB. SOB! SOBS! cries. my name is Aleigha. it's pronounced A-LEE-A. i'm crying because i went through a lot with my parents. before my dad was with my mom, he was with an indian girl, they had two sons. then i don't know what happened. but then my dad and mom had me. my mom never married, by the way. before she was with my dad, she was with some other guy, who i can't remeber the name of. all i remember is that i think his hair was blackish & i think he had a mustache. that might be another relative though, i'm not sure. then while my mom was with him, she had. cries. cj. my brother. i miss him! cries really hard! he is my older brother. then, after my mom had me she was with mike. then she had my little sister. her birthday was last saturday. i see her and my mom this saturday. she is so awesome. i just can't go on! cry. help me. cries... i thnk i'm a little more stable now. i'm not usaully like this. i was like her mom. my mom failed at being a mom for her & so did i. i was so selfish, not caring what my baby sister wanted to do. i was too busy doing what i wanted. i need my friend jenny RIGHT NOW! sobs a little. my story is really long. i let my little sister fall off my bed. i let that happen a few times. i love my sister! my teeth are chattering! i lied after she fell. i suck! i am the worst person in this crazy world! i'd probably kill her to save my own butt! i deserve my stupid life! i deserve to have happen what happened to me! the reason that i am telling you this story is because you wrote about how peters parents were bad. you don't... I suck. you didn't go through what i went through. i can tell you more of my story later though. right now, will you please write a story about me, where i meet the main fairies and they help me? that would make me feel much lighter. i wouldn't be carrying as heavy a burden then. i have many stories to tell about my life. i'll tell more in other R. please name the story "help from fairies". see you later.
7/12/2011 c15 21ElectricPixie410
And by the way, I'm a guy too.
7/12/2011 c16 ElectricPixie410
This was a good ending to an AWESOME! story. Now I have another suggestion for you concerning Tink and Terence. I read the second chapter in Right for each other and I was a little intrigued by Tink's story of how she and Terence did it. Now I know that you dislike Terence, but maybe you can write that out as a story. Since you (seemingly hate) Terence, you can make it really funny and make Terence super terrible at sex and you can make him look really stupid and funny. I personally like Tink and Terence as a couple, but hey, you like who you like. Anyway, nice chapter, my suggestion is out there and I hope you consider. I like you stories, you're my favorite author and by the way... I figured you were a guy.
6/24/2011 c15 21Winter Midnight
Aww this was really cute and I loved the relationship between Peter and Tink, especiallly the endearing habit of rubbing her back. Marla was one sadistic character! Are you going to do a sequel? Becasue it would be awesome if you did!
6/17/2011 c15 some guy
Best... Tinkerbell... Fanfic... Ever!

Utterly amazing in every way. It was intense, touching, funny, and never boring! Marla is the best villian ever created for Fanfiction! Keep writing, you are incredible!
6/7/2011 c15 ElectricPixie410
That was very touching. Your welcome for the reviews. I love your stories which is why I wanted you to write more. Your probably the best author in here.
6/2/2011 c14 ElectricPixie410
That was a thrilling chapter man. I loved it. There was triumph, friendship, and some blood here and there. I knew her friends would show up, and Marla DEFINITELY got it good. Awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you've come up with a Tinkerbell/Terence story, but if you can't, here's another suggestion. Why don't you do have a threesome with Tinkerbell, Bobble and Clank or three of Tink's friends. I'm writing a story as well so look around for it. I love your stories. Peace.
27 Page 1 2 Next »