for Merlin Mixes with Anything

9/18/2011 c7 5Timothy Took
Merlin had some pretty serious mispronunciation issues...

Bit sad it's over; there could have been an epic LOTR one... Ah well, I know the feeling of losing the magic (pun not intended) for a story but not wanting to abandon it.
9/18/2011 c6 Timothy Took
The other day when I was rewatching Merlin S1 (the fight scene from the first episode) I did end up yelling 'Use the Force, Merlin!'
9/18/2011 c5 Timothy Took
'oh that's Leon. He always looks dead in these cases.'. *dies of laughter*
9/17/2011 c4 Timothy Took
That kind of made sense! Heh... They get lost easily...
9/17/2011 c3 Timothy Took
The eyebrow contest... Pure epic genius. Awesomeness at it's full potential. And did Jim really not rip his shirt in a fight and/or lose it?

'fraid I don't know much about Bonanza... Rundown please? I probably should actually sleep now instead of reading fanfiction late into the night - this seems an appropriate place to pause...
9/17/2011 c2 Timothy Took
I find Jim tends to blow up any god-like beings he encounters (cough-Movie5-cough)...

And the eyebrow bit was truly awesomesauce!

Although Spocky wearing Merlin's shirt reminds me of the episode Errand of Mercy in which Spocky wears a blue shirt -like Merlin's - and purple tights! He looks really good in tights... *drifts off into fangirly fantasies*. That episode was lovingly renamed Errand of Tights!
9/17/2011 c1 Timothy Took
Yay! Star Trek! Hehehehheheh... This could be interesting...
9/15/2011 c7 Cypriana
Great story. I really love the eyebrows fight and Arthur, Leia, Luke and Merlin discuss daddy issues is just priceless *gg*
8/20/2011 c6 11vikky-leigh
"high fives the author"

I wants Han and Gwaine bonding! yes, I wants it precious...o wait, are we not doing that fandom yet? damn. but seriously, that needs to happen. and Arthur and leia and Luke and Merlin talking over their Daddy issues-priceless.
7/14/2011 c5 33fernazab
So, Zab doesn't know it yet but it looks like we accidentally reviewed anonymously. So I'll quickly reiterate that we thought this chapter was hilarious.
7/14/2011 c5 Guest
STAR WARS!

We don't know if we've already suggested this or not, but have you seen Willow? That movie would make an amazing crossover with Merlin.

Ben talking over Uther's problems. We thought he was going to get sentenced to death. Uther is interested in what he had to say. That's just hilarious. "He's… a bit… senile," Nice save, Arthur.

"Oh, no, that's Leon. He always looks dead in these cases. He never is." haha, so true.

And we're curious. The show mentioned a Mormon? We want if it was at all accurate.
7/12/2011 c5 10ArodieltheElfofRohan
Gwaine and his pickled eggs. *laughs*

[But the stranger didn't have a sword on him, and besides, there was something about this odd example of humanity in funny and dusty (though very nice) clothes that just seemed to scream 'please use physical and primitive violence upon me, fists welcome'.] The cloooothes! So *that* explains why there were so many fist-fights on Bonanza... xD

Loved this chapter... especially the Ben and Uther scenes! ;) I've only seen bits and pieces of Star Wars, so I probably won't be reading those chapters. But I promise, if you write something else that I've seen, you will definitely be getting reviews from me! :)
7/11/2011 c5 11Mrs. Bonner
Ah, this was delicious. Thanks for making me laugh on this fine morning. Very funny! And a very good use of personalities and juxtapositioned characters. I can't decide which part I loved best: fighting, kissing, mind bending. Awesome!
7/11/2011 c5 Storylover456
Star Wars? I cannot wait for that - please let there be ewoks and dad problems and incest-ish moments and . . . and . . . and basically everything!

Loved the Leon moment ""Oh no, that's Leon. He always looks dead in these cases. He never is."" Oh and I think someone mentioned doing a bit with the Princess Bride and Dr Who, all I can say is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
7/11/2011 c5 31foreverkneeld
:D Love Gawain's line about Leon always looking dead in a situation like this. It's so true. Poor Leon. :)
56 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »