for Merlin Mixes with Anything

4/5/2011 c1 13gaben
Very clever lines here, a merlin star trek crossover, can't wait to see where this goes, dry satire and stuttered cliche's from all.

...Five words. How Arthur hated those five words. They were, statistically speaking, as bad as 'What can go wrong?', 'It can't get any worse!' and 'Is that all you got?'

Thank goodness none of them wear red valoure tops.
3/28/2011 c2 33fernazab
Less funny? We would have to disagree. We were dying of laughter. This is the funnier chapter. What if they're all just like Gaius?

Yay! Howl's Moving Castle! And maybe Princess Bride too! It makes us happy.
3/28/2011 c2 58SilverHeart09
THIS

IS

AWESOME! :D :D :D :D

I especially like the bit about Spock's eyebrows, they do go very high :) Please update soon!
3/27/2011 c2 10xKittyRiku
I thought that was hilarious, the cramming information in bit is fine!

"Arthur, for his part, was relieved that swordplay still existed, even if it was renamed fencing." This made me laugh, it's so like him!
3/25/2011 c1 10AlmostHeaven
Awesome beginning! I highly approve of star trek being first in line! More! More!
3/25/2011 c1 31foreverkneeld
Oh, man. I love the line about the five words. :) So true.
3/25/2011 c1 33fernazab
This is made of awesome! Yes! The people from enterprise were just pulled into Gaius' chambers. That's epic.

BTW we're excited about the Star Wars one and we REALLY hope you write an Inkheart crossover. We love those books!

Our suggestions: Have you read the Nicholas Flamel books by Michael Scott? That has potential for a great crossover. Or maybe a book by David Eddings. If you've one of those series, you know enough about any of them. Except for Regina's Song. Fern says that one is different and downright depressing. Ooh, Jane Austen! Any Jane Austen novel! The Princess Bride! The Howl's Moving Castle books! If you haven't read those, they are so much fun.
3/25/2011 c1 10xKittyRiku
Hahaaa, this made me laugh! It was really good, do you want some suggestions?

Alright, you're getting some anyway ;)

I agree with most of what Autumne255 has suggested, most especially The Hunger Games, that would be awesome!

Oh yeah, have you ever heard of Back To The Future or Lord Of The Rings? Well, I think you would have at least heard of it... (Nudge Nudge)

Can't wait until the next chapter! :D
3/24/2011 c1 11Mrs. Bonner
Love it! Can I write one too? ...Any bets on wether Arthur removes his shirt before Kirk's is torn from his body?
3/24/2011 c1 5Autumne255
Possible Crossover ideas:

The Hunger Games (because I'm a nerd like that)

Heroes