for Night of the Slashed

9/23/2016 c1 Guest
kill yourself lol
6/8/2013 c1 Malla
Why does everyone insist on guilt tripping?
Anyway, I like tagr
I don't like rapr or zadr though :/
Well, not that much anyway... Meh...
Can I like tagr?
12/3/2012 c1 Archer
werewolves? hallucinations? Fiona? CANADA? there's only one word describing all this... MADNESS!
3/9/2012 c1 1RottingCheeseburger
I do like ZaDr and RaPr...but TaGr can die...and YOU WERE LUCKY TO HAVE ZIM IN YOUR BED! *gets punched in the face by dib* Owww! Um...okay...wtf dib!

But awesome...(did that really happen?)
2/12/2012 c1 lkdnlkjlksjfljds
But I like RAPR and TAGR D: meh, but you can go ahead though and throw ZADR into fire. I don't like it
1/2/2012 c1 Mew2
Only got one thing to say...*evil glare*...POOR MOOSESESES! *crys mah eyes out then skips away taking Gir with me* Lalalalalala sing a happy song lalalalalala Smurf the whole day long

Random note It 3:00 am I've had Icecream pop m&m Pure sugar Cookies and Cake so yah and Reading dis From MAH DSI WHOOT @ technology Do you?
11/30/2011 c1 gothicchristian'sblackheart
okay, um... on my last comment I did not like RaPr but for some odd reason that I really don't understand why, I like this pairing. Just something about it 1st fav pairing is ZaGr no questions asked 2nd fav is (now) RaPr yet I detest all the other yaoi and yuri pairings out there 3rd fav is ZaTr because it grew on me and now my biggest dillema is if Zim or Dib is better for Tak and my 4th fav is DaTr because I just find Dib anoying (but Tak seemed to like him and Dib admited he liked her so it makes since!)
10/21/2011 c1 gothicchristian'sblackheart
LOL, that is why I hate those couples, this happened to me as well except right now I am in Astralia eating Wallaby meat,(WHY A WALLABY? ANYTHING BUT A WALABY! ANYTHING!)
8/18/2011 c1 Invader jrek
Your lucky ZIM was in your (Gets Thrown down a pit of fire with Fangirls, Xenomorphs and KEEF!) OH DEAR GOD! SOMEONE KILL ME! (I die.) Oh thank god. (Mysterious and Spanish voice.) Oh don't say that. (I turn around.) AAAAAAHHHHH! S√ČNOR DIABLO AND PEPITO!
6/24/2011 c1 1Nat Kicker of Shins
YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO- *pan is thrown at face*

Uggghhh...*gets up*. Okay. I deserved that.

BUT ANYWAYS. This was hilarious! :D
6/6/2011 c1 Dragon-the-Silent
This is hilarious! Did this seriously actually happen to you? I had a dream once after I was writing the first of my fanfics, and in the dream Zim pushed me off a cliff. If what happened in this story happened to me, I probably would've slept on the couch. =)
5/9/2011 c1 8invderofdeath
oh my blue berry muffin this is one of my top 5 and WHY THE MOOSES WHY!i love mooses too
4/17/2011 c1 34Amythista
...this is the best story I have read in my entire life.
3/25/2011 c1 Invader Kit
You may say mooses, but I say meeses! =D

~Invader KIT!
3/25/2011 c1 39DahliaStarr
okay. just one thing i would like to say: ROFLOLMFAO! THAT is a SLASH between ROLLING on THE floor LAUGHING my F***ING a** OFF! you're right. Caps do make things more dramatic.

ANYWAYS i absolutly loved it. and, also, thanks for reviewing my story IN THE NAME OF GREEN! it was you right? i don't want to look...(cough cough) stupid cause that would be um...stupid?
16 Page 1 2 Next »