for Kissed by the Shadows

1/1/2013 c10 9luvz.hiddenphantom
I love this :D
1/1/2013 c9 luvz.hiddenphantom
Adrian! Is my fav guy in the saga.
1/1/2013 c8 luvz.hiddenphantom
Your a amazing story tell and keep going! Love VA!
1/1/2013 c7 luvz.hiddenphantom
Dimitri is a god.
1/1/2013 c6 luvz.hiddenphantom
It wasn't good? More like awesome!
1/1/2013 c5 luvz.hiddenphantom
I love your story! Its amazing and I can't take my eyes off of it ...
1/1/2013 c4 luvz.hiddenphantom
;D
1/1/2013 c3 luvz.hiddenphantom
This chapter was AMAZING. :)
1/1/2013 c2 luvz.hiddenphantom
I liked this chapter too.
1/1/2013 c1 luvz.hiddenphantom
Loved.
11/25/2011 c1 Flamerrrr XD
If the summary is "Terrible" why would a full story be better?
10/4/2011 c10 Do'B
my god i can not believe this is happening again. and now rose is kissing adrian. i dont like the lip on lip action between these two characters and i do hope that you plan on changing this?

i do hope that they can turn rose and adrian back to their former selves, but again how will this affect rose, first she turns dimitri and has to live with the guilt of that and now adrian?-rose is going to be one hell of a head case when this is over and i do hope that little voice comes to make rose listen to reason.

i am dissapointed that rose never learnt the truth about tasha compelling dimitri. i think that the royal council should be informed that tasha is up to not good (as dimitri and rose deserve to have justice for what tasha has done), i would like to think that tasha's punishment is to have her element taken away so as she can not use her abilities? (im thinking that there is some way that a moroi's elements can be drained if they are found to be abusing them?).

i hope that you have horrible fate instore for tasha, i would like to see lissa go all bad ass on tasha and kick the **** out of her and lets face it this has never been done and lissa is always so sweet and nice and would never hurt a fly so seeing lissa do this i think would be awesome.

im hoping that you will continue with this story. please update soon..
10/4/2011 c1 Do'B
i really loved this chap, you done a fantastic job in writting it as i was reading i could feel dimitri's and rose's concern and anxiety when they realised that they should go back to court.

i must ask though i was wondering if dimitri's family are going to apprear in your story, i much rather read about them that tasha.

this is only chap 1 with many more to read, so on i go
10/1/2011 c8 Guest
PLEASE UD!
9/18/2011 c10 MockingJay
IUFHTIUFGHT... VERY INTERESTING! I wonder what will happen next... (I bet even you don't know! ;))

hahahahaha but yeah I want to see what will happen next and I BET EVERYONE ELSE WANTS TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TOO! :D hahahaaha so yeah... uhmmm I can see you... failing at guitar... -.- hehehe yeah... but yeah update fast and hope you get a new idea soon... :)
119 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »