FanFiction.Net
for Endings and Beginnings

2/28/2019 c1 Guest
Very nice. Enjoyed it. We read only Castle.
8/27/2011 c1 centava
It's sweet, but not very deep. Good ideas, but the tone doesn't seem "them," if you know what I mean? I saw you reviewed Freeze, Thaw, Reheat-merry captures their voices really well, so it's easy to visualize the scenes; your scenes seem more storyboard, like (2 dimensional) and rushed. Your reviews are thoughtful, but that depth didn't really come through here.
5/27/2011 c1 199Kavi Leighanna
I like the premise of it. And apparently, contrary to my belief I've read this before. I just have a terrible habit of needing to read things through more than once to get a good handle on them and then promptly forgetting to read it again.

What I would have liked to see is a little more fleshing out. You've got great scenes here, and great chances, but it feels like you're skimming the surface. What's going on in their heads? Was Kate's decision truly impulsive or has it been coming for some time? What kind of turmoil is going on in Rick's head about after all they've been through?

I know the latter is a well-done post-Countdown fic, but I still think it's one of the really important parts of this aftermath. Same with Kate's. Why did she choose to break up with Josh NOW?

But! That is only my opinion. I do like the idea of it, and I think post-Countdown fics do a lot to fix the psyche at the stupidity the Castle writers sometimes throw at us.
3/27/2011 c1 14Ariel119
Nicely done.
3/25/2011 c1 15Tango Mike Charlie
I like it! :) Very well done!
3/25/2011 c1 1Overpressure
Very good story! I think we all wish Kate would open her heart and take a chance.
3/25/2011 c1 Beckett NYPD
Definitely liked how this worked out.
3/25/2011 c1 thecatchisdeadliest
Loved it!
3/25/2011 c1 36DeadPigeon
If only it had ended that way...*sigh*