for After the Rain

7/16/2013 c1 2ptl4ever419
I love it :) very realistic
4/10/2013 c1 SamyJo
Aww! Dang, when Wanda just about started to cry in her awkwardness I just wanted to hug the crap out of her! (Though how awkward would that be with her in lengerie? Egh..) And Jared bursting in like that? DANG. I would have cried long before Ian had gotten there! (But then, I'm extremely awkward and self-conscious, so I guess there's that. XD) I'm really curious as to why he went to find her, but hopefully he has the state of mind to keep what he saw to himself (and he seems like the type of person who would).
SO, that was super cute, smut considered. Their awkward relations is just really endearing to me. X) Your detail in writing this was freaking amazing, by the way! You've got your sensory details down pat! Really great job. :)
As for pointers? The only thing I'd say is to provide a bit more foreplay, rather than diving right in to the thing itself, but then, you can tell they are really eager so it's understandable at the same time. Other than that, though, I have no corrections. - Oh, wait! I do have to point out that Ian saying "Why do you cry, Wanda? Wanda, my love?" seemed kind of out of place...That seemed like it belonged more in an old timey movie or romance novel like Pride and Prejudice or something like I've been subjected to in my Lit class. Especially since they jumped right into the sexual roughness! XD haha Okay, now I'm really done!
3/29/2013 c1 diehardtwilightfan23
Aw man this one was just so awkward but it got so good too!
3/2/2013 c1 AccountDeactivated7733
Lovely! I loved it! Beautifully written!
2/21/2013 c1 bellegold89
well that was just fab! :)
10/12/2012 c1 1Shinsei Shinja86
nice ;)
8/13/2012 c1 62SheeWolf85
What a wonderful little oneshot. I think we can all agree that Wanda and Ian deserve some sexy times, lol. I loved the build-up, and you have a way with description. Great job :)
7/3/2012 c1 Guest
Wow! That was hot! Great Story.
6/2/2012 c1 AutumnRose395
OMG! That was amazing! That is sooo what i imagened there first time to be like! It was incredibly hot! When Ian asked her to say that again... That was so sexy it was unreal! I loved it, well written and very good! write a sequel!
6/2/2012 c1 AutumnRose395
5/2/2012 c1 KellyO1026
Ok I loved this. How shy Wanda was at first and when Jared found her that made me laugh out load. I really loved how much they wanted each other. It was a great story.
3/28/2012 c1 colourfulchatterbox
" I wondered if the Healers had a spray for that"

You have some lines in here that are so...Wanda-like :D

Bits of it sounded out of place but it all worked together and it was one of the most realistic and canon Host lemons I've ever read XD
1/24/2012 c1 Anon
This was so cute! c:
5/30/2011 c1 i am a host
i love it it is just like what they would do
4/24/2011 c1 25Rose of Dark Life