for Seven Minutes With A Robot

9/13/2014 c1 Guest
I felt like you deserved some kind of comment for this piece of work, though i am unsure about what to say, specifically. I loved how you wrote the character's personalities, Kimmie's especially. It was all believable, by the show's standards. Great job.
12/27/2013 c1 3jerry533482
I was hoping that Octus would reveal that he was newton soooo bad... but like he said himself, one day, but not today.

I also found the descriptions to be very vivid, excellent job both on the writing as well as the idea itself.
5/31/2013 c1 nessa
I loved it T_T
8/23/2011 c1 1List of Romantics
And those bum pirates at CN canceled it, for which I've never forgiven them (or watched their programming, which are all basically mediocre 24 min toy commercials ).

I miss Sym-Bionic Titan terribly, Kimmy and Octus especially! Not only did the show reference John Hughes classic movies from the 80's, and classic 80's new wave and new romantics music, but it had great writing and wonderful characters.

It is my wish that we find out more in the future from Gennedy, now that he's at Sony.

You, however, should be congratulated! Kimmy and Octus are simply adorable. They quickly became the reason I tuned in every week (besides the other cool plot twists and questions). I hope I get to read more Kimmy/Octus goodness in the future.
6/20/2011 c1 3tuatara
Wow, that was unexpectedly excellent. I really don't know how this could have been better. Just wonderful stuff, with pitch-perfect depictions of our (literally) star-crossed couple.

And since Cartoon Network hasn't seen fit to give us a "someday," I wholeheartedly encourage you to return to these two and explore their hopefully-rekindled relationship post-series. Outside of the show writers themselves, I can't see how anyone could do a better job with these two characters than you have here.

Kudos!
4/1/2011 c1 12Sunahu
Finally! A Kimmy/Octus story. I've been looking for one since I first watched the episode Lessons in Love. But unfortunately, found none. I meant to put up my own but alas, I was distracted from it. Still, you did an amazing job portraying the characters and making a believable plot. Loved the description you wrote in and the ending. I'm still sad that Octus had to die, and I feel this is the last we'll see of him and Kimmy. Darn you CN! Thanks for the story:)
3/30/2011 c1 12memnarch
Exceptional! Your description of the action is superb and you really capture the emotions of the characters well.

I love Octus and Kimmy, and I wish there were more fanfics of them. I may have to write one myself.
3/27/2011 c1 32swarlock
Wonderful story.
3/27/2011 c1 21Call it Maglc
Simply beautiful! Wasn't Family Crisis just the saddest? I think us Octus-Newton/Kimmi fans are the most devastated. Your work is very in character, and unbelieveably sweet. I sit here sadly smiling as I write this review, just thinking how Kimmi might react to Octus's "Death". But the last episode is going to be called "A Hero Returns", so we can only hope, right? Anyways, simply stunning, and keep up the great work!

Best wishes,