for Liar Liar Pants on Fire

5/5/2012 c2 2narcoleptic86
Please, pretty please make this a Puck/Rachel/Jesse sandwich! They all seem so devious together and i loved her dream.
4/18/2012 c2 9GRITS girls raised in south
Ok I have to say that I am seriously enjoying this!
10/4/2011 c2 3Taurid93
hahah. so hilarious. I feel like there should be more to this though? (hint, hint) :D
8/5/2011 c2 Semper a Lamia
This story just cracked me up! I hope you continue it!
8/1/2011 c2 Sadisticdarkstar
Great Chapter! As soon as i started reading it i got hooked since its so different. loving the story can't wait to find out what happens next, i bet it can go anywhere. please update!
7/26/2011 c2 26nitefang
HOLY MARY MOTHER OF PEARL... that was hot. I would LOVE to be sandwiched between Mark Salling and Jonathan Groff. I mean, I got caught up in a grinding sandwich between two very cute boys once, but I'd image being with those two would be much, much more fun.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, UPDATE!
7/26/2011 c1 nitefang
DUDE, I legit want to see Puck and Jesse become roomates. They probably wouldn't last a day—unless Jesse cried uncle and promised he'd convert to Judaism...

And then the two devious bastards would ban together and wreak havok on the west coast.

OH MY GOD, I would PAY to see that...
7/5/2011 c2 1WittyNinja
A threesome between Puck, Rachel, and Jesse! I hope I'm not the only one that thinks this is pretty much the best idea ever.
6/14/2011 c1 KagomeRulz
St. Puckleberry! Yes!
6/1/2011 c2 Lov2-Travel
LOL...Loved this! ...more coming?
6/1/2011 c2 10Emrisah
It may have been short, but was trés with teh awesome! More soon please!
6/1/2011 c2 1dirtytrix
No same timezone

Forever alone

Nothing constructive in this here review

But what it is, is something true

Made up of these three words that I must say to you

I just reviewed to say I love you.

I just reviewed to say how much I care.

I just reviewed to say I love you.

And I mean it from the bottom of my heart.
6/1/2011 c2 2PandaKid0209
Loving the awkward strange nature of this story its randomness is quite enjoyable please update soon I'm feeling like quite the fan!
5/31/2011 c2 LivinLaughinLovin4ever
omigod, too hilarious
5/31/2011 c2 Selivia
Yay! This is just made of awesome :D Granted another update for Misfit Toy Hero Squad or Fuickleberry would be awesome I am totally for you giving more of this cracksy story that has my two favorite boys with our darling Rachel! Can't wait for more :D
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »