for Liar Liar Pants on Fire

3/28/2011 c1 10Kimmi G
This is completely awesome. Can't wait to see where this is going.

Also, Puck mooning everyone as he was going to get his diploma? Cracked me up. Seriously, everyone in my house thought I was crazy when I started laughing out of nowhere. He'd totally do it too.

Can't wait for the second part to see what else these three get up to.
3/28/2011 c1 serena
loving this :D i think it would be hilarious if Jesse was friends with Puckleberry!

cant wait for misfit update

Serena
3/28/2011 c1 4nikki-kay
love it! can't wait for the next chapter and just so you know i wouldn't complain if it were more than 2 part. :) just thought id share that thought :D:D
3/28/2011 c1 samandy11
You're awesome. The end. ;-) Can't wait for the next one!
3/28/2011 c1 2RebeccaSalling
Dude. Cass. Have you gone crazy?

THIS IS BRILLIANT.
3/28/2011 c1 easilyerased
Oh hun, you will never ever fail to give me the giggles. I have been following the tale closely on tumblr, and so when you announced the fic... Well, congrats. My shit is officially lost. Thank God for part 2, yeah? I have more shit to lose. I now want a Vegas adventure like this one.
3/28/2011 c1 5magictrix
I LOVE YOU.
3/28/2011 c1 14kezztip
I don't know if I've read a story where Puck and Jesse are good friends. Love this story, can't wait for more. Keep it cracky!
3/28/2011 c1 2chunkmunk09
I have a feeling that this is going to be epic. So far, I love it. :D
3/28/2011 c1 4Red Writer
This is so cool and different. Lets hope in all the humor, Rach and Noah find looooove...

Thanks for the story.
3/27/2011 c1 2PandaKid0209
Totally totally love it please update soon super epic and pretty sexy lol ;)
3/27/2011 c1 Youliveanduburn
love the story! cant wait till the next chapter
3/27/2011 c1 8mygirlhermione
Yes! I love St. Berry and I love Puckleberry, so St. Puckleberry just made my day! :) great job!
3/27/2011 c1 texasforever1028
I love the story already! I can't wait to see what they get into!
3/27/2011 c1 tigertaz
Jesse and Puck - OMG what a combination. I can totally see this getting crazy. I love Jesse too (even though he was a douche at the end). Of course I love Puck even more because he is who he is. Rachel is freaking awesome.
50 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »