for The General's Daughter

4/30/2020 c41 HGRHfan35
Fourth time I read this story. Still in love with your Kira and your OC, Jo. Somehow, you make them real. Not over the top or to good to be true.
Cannot help but like these ladies and the others you have made up from that imaginative brain of your.
4/21/2014 c41 9When I Make It Shine
I loved it!
9/30/2012 c1 2RisingEmber
OOH! Luke's been caught! He thought he was slick all them years. He should have been waiting for the time when someone would get on to him. Though Kira don't look in a hurry to bust him just yet.
7/16/2011 c40 pjgarlach
Very Interesting series! I liked the way that Jo dealt with Tracy. She definitely MIGHT regret it if she had not allowed her to stay.

If anyone questions the Garter being sent to Bo by Luke, tell them that it cane be done. My best man and my wife's college roommate were dating when we got married. My wife threw the bouquet so that her roommate caught it and I threw the garter so that my best man caught it. Unfortunately, they broke up a couple years later. But it definitely can be arranged so that certain people catch the bouquet and garter.
6/8/2011 c41 AndyDuke
Like Luke, I too can not wait to see just what will happen next. Awesome Story. Exellent writing.
5/29/2011 c41 15DixieDavenport
Loved it! Hate to see it 'end' though I will be looking for the next part. Noticed Luke NOR Bo made any mention of the 'practical joke' the boys attempted to play on him. Should we take it Luke did not notice it OR did notice and is just not giving them the satifaction of telling them? More soon!
5/28/2011 c41 Sarah
I love this story. I think you capture the characters really well. Looking forward to seeing where the Bo/Kim story goes and to see if Bo and Coys 'meddling' yeilds results !

Keep up the great work...please !
5/27/2011 c40 DixieDavenport
Can't believe Luke was so untrusting of his cousins, thinking that they would have 'something planned' for him. Loved Cooter's speech, especially about the might of the US Marines backing Luke into a corner and the Chain of Command. Any wonder that Cooter grew up to be a Congressman! Nice music choices. Now Bo and Cooter wouldn't be jinxing the bride and groom with talk of a new arrival. Would they?
5/26/2011 c40 samcheese1
You should have Kim's ex show up and try to hurt her. Then, Bo will step in and have Kim run away. Then the next day Bo will be in the hospital and Kim would blame herself then Bo will tell her that he'd do it again.
5/25/2011 c39 Jeremy
Amazed wedding ceremony went off without a hitch (excuse the pun!). Very big of Pauline to swallow her pride & apologize to Jeb & Kira for her past behaviour. Looking forward to the reception.
5/24/2011 c39 DixieDavenport
I love that Luke stood up to Tracy as much as Pauline backing down to Jebb and Kira! Glad the General seen what a man his daughter married! More soon!
5/23/2011 c38 SweetCarlyD
Pauline is not always my favorite but I was rooting for her when she took Tracy on. Glad that Jo made a choice that best worked for her and gave her the opportunity to have her options open. Daisy's little joke was cute and I loved that the guys were willing to go along with it...
5/23/2011 c38 DixieDavenport
First off I wrote the review as I read:

Mistake # 1 - Bo's job is getting Luke to the Church.

Mistake # 2 - Bo knows his job! (Police escort wasn't a bad idea. Far too many single ladies not wanting him to get there! - Fact they hated the idea was hilarious!

Mistake # 3 - Daisy left the men ALONE!

Mistake # 4 - Jeb dressing the twins.

Mistake # 5 - Jeb knowing what to do.

Mistake # 6 - Jeb THINKING!

Mistake # 7 - Jeb thinking he can handle the twins!

Remember this wedding is in HAZZARD! and based on the 7 things above that could cause issues I'm holding my breath!

The PINK suits - I love it! IF time wasn't a factor it would have been great if the whole suit was pink. Sad thing is Luke never even questioned the color. I'm pretty sure even MY husbands knew the colors I planned.

Would have loved to have seen Tracy get bounced out of the church, but I can see Jo's point. She may have regretted it later. Glad she's not the center of attention though.
5/23/2011 c38 Jeremy
The chapter title ("Last minute choice") did it's job & had me worried for a bit; but just Jo's mother making her presence felt after all those years of absence. Just hope nothing else goes horribly wrong...
5/21/2011 c37 DixieDavenport
Great chapter. NIce look at the other side of teh General. Glad too that he is seeing Luke for who he is. Priceless that he actually spread teh rumor about drating any guys that tried something with Jo.
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »