for Quality Bonding Time

4/27/2018 c1 7Goodalwayswins98
This is a gigantic pile of sugary fluff... I love it!

It could make a nice start to a fix-it fic for FoZ...
11/20/2016 c1 kotano
LOUISE AND SAITO ARE THE BEST PAIRING IN THE WORLD! I also DAMN hate that siesta, that overconfident bitch! I loved your story, although louise and saito were a bit OOC, i still love it. Please make more! A GREAT WHATIF!
8/9/2013 c1 7xXimmortalXx
You can watch the fourth season on Crunchyroll for free.
7/20/2013 c1 Guest
Idk when this was written but there is a fourth season completely ending the story of familiar of zero which you will know you found if it involves an ancient dragon. Idk when you posted this so just pointing it out. Anyway... Good story
6/28/2013 c1 Guest
Aw, this was so cute, I dont like siesta either, this was a great what if story!
1/20/2013 c1 coolnessfighter
yeah siesta that bitch
liked the story
7/1/2012 c1 10quillquate
Oh wow.
3/24/2012 c1 zeth
pretty good, thought you portrayed the characters well.
2/2/2012 c1 Eranna Makiba
hey i love this story, and there is now the fourth season. it's called: "zero no tsukaima F".
12/14/2011 c1 Zntfan667
It comes out jan 7!
6/23/2011 c1 torenz
This was the most life changing fanfic I have read so far...okay maybe not but still pretty awsome. You are wonderfully talented andI can't wait to read more!
5/19/2011 c1 22Yannami
Haha! I like this. It's a cute little moment between Saito and Louise, and I love how they were totally in character.
4/30/2011 c1 5OtakuGirlsOUO
lol sooo what would happen! i cant wait for the 4th season! it was rumored to be out on the 7th of june or july (i cant remember!) but it might not because of all the stuff happening in japan right now u know!
4/25/2011 c1 Guest
you know that in the manga saito invited louise to be in the bath witn him but kirch siesta and tabitha came over in towels befor louise got there and she saw them misunderstood and yelled at saito. The mana may only be the first season but is alot better than the anime
4/7/2011 c1 1AnimeRat
In my opinion, this story is amazing :)

I really hope that you would write more Z&T stories : )
17 Page 1 2 Next »