for Take Two

5/3/2011 c4 15Valvox
Witty and charming. I'm thoroughly impressed. My stories pale in comparison to your quality of writing. Totally lovin' it so far. The banter is hilarious. Especially the pot/kettle comment... :P
5/3/2011 c2 Valvox
Loved the Bones/Star Trek reference there. I salute thee.

Also, kudos for capturing the girls so well. I can see you're more perceptive than you let on. Got the feeling you may be good at poker... Hm.

Now, onto the next chapter. :)
5/2/2011 c1 Valvox
Sorry I haven't read any of your work before now. I promise I'll spend the next 30 minutes reading all the way up to chapter 10, then I'll see if I have time to work m way through your other stories.

So far, I'm pretty damn impressed.

Apart from you writing "thru", instead of "through"... That made me want to hit you with a dictionary... :P

Loving it so far, though, looking forward to reading more. (: xx
5/1/2011 c10 5Undone Misdeeds
I really enjoyed this chapter, although it dot not move the story fowards, it was enjoyable all the same, and very clever.

Like a story inside a story, it was nice to see the relaionship between Chelsea and Roxie, and seeing how their diffrences affected their relationship. It was very funny and made me laugh a lot.

You never fail to impress :)

Undone Misdeeds
4/29/2011 c10 2Sailor Sayuri
Yay! Update! *happy dance**squeals*

This chapter was a lot of fun to read! Chels/Roxy always makes me laugh! lol

But you know what I liked best? Kelly being scared that Belle was hurt! She's SO cute when she's not in control and confused for a while! *smirks*

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocoalte on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! ^_~

4/27/2011 c9 1ElusiveParanoia
My fav chapter! So much humor and a great read! Terri is such a wanker! Naw! Kelly tell her you love her!
4/27/2011 c1 evfan12
great story keep goin
4/26/2011 c9 evfan12
awsum story keep it goin
4/26/2011 c9 5Undone Misdeeds
Terri is a complete fool! I loved how you entwined the two movies, it was brilliantly done.

You have written the girls so well and you really brought this chapter to life. The emotions between the two were amazingly written and made me feel so connected to the two.

Another brilliant chapter, just when i think it can't get any better, you manage to out do yourself.

Looking forward to more.

Thank you for the excellent read. :)

Undone Misdeeds.
4/26/2011 c9 2Sailor Sayuri
Yay! Update! *happy dance**squeals*

God, this chapter was great! *grins*

For once, they had an argument! (a big one!) Because since they've been together, it's always been sun and roses, but well, I guess it's normal since they don't see each other often... ^^'

And I LOVE when there's some angst! *smirk*

But Damn! When are they going to confess! Almost 2 years together and still nada! It's just a *little* anormal! Just a little! LOL

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate and strawberries on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! ^_~

4/26/2011 c9 20Darkwolf109
a wonderful and heartbreaking chapter. i was almost crying when they fought but im glad you didn't drag the fight out over multiple chapters. im so sad that they didn't get to say i love you, its about bloody time they did but i still think the chapter is great and really, they did need to have a fight, no couple has a perfect fightless relationship. can not wait till the next chapter to see what happens next.
4/24/2011 c8 anon
It was really great! I think you get the portrayal of Kelly's character spot on- really good job, well done. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
4/22/2011 c8 2Sailor Sayuri
Yay! Update! *happy dance**squeals*

This chapter was a lot of fun! I liked the part where Belle turns her IPhone to let Kelly watch what's happening in St Trinian! lol

And the very end of the chapter? Priceless! Hope she has a good shag! *smirk* lol

I'm just a bit curious about one thing: why doesn't Kelly replace Terri? No, frankly, she could replace an old operator by Polly, but she can't replace him? Is she waiting the end of the scholar year to replace him with Annabelle?

Argh! I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! ^_~ *winks*

4/22/2011 c8 5Undone Misdeeds
I loved this chapter!

Haha, Chelsea com Roxy's argument made me laugh a lot. And Kelly's and Annabelle's bet on them.

I also loved how Annabelle dealt with the coffee situation. Brainy and Beautiful. Just goes to show that you can't just have one or the other. Maybe someone should try telling that to Chelsea?

I laughed a lot when Kelly pointed the gun at his crotch. And when she told him she knew exactly where to get a shag, ah i laughed so much my eyes watered.

If i sat here and told you every part of this chapter that i liked then i may as well just copy and paste the entire thing in here. It would be simpler and quicker!

Your story never fails to impress me. Your ideas just keep coming and you always manage to write them and use them in your story in the best possible ways.

Thank you for another wonderful chapter! I can't wait to read the next, your story always manages to produce a smile and laugh from me.

Keep writing :)

Undone Misdeeds
4/21/2011 c8 1ElusiveParanoia
Omg is that parachute for the ring tone?

ahahahahahahaha! Paint stripper! I love what you've done with roxie and chels! hahahaha! not with my hand up ya skirt! LMAO! I can just imagine chelsea's face!

Terri is a retard lol awesome!

damn straight Kelly knows where to go!

bloody great! can't wait for more!
72 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »