for Take Two

4/20/2011 c7 2Sailor Sayuri
Yay! Update! *happy dance*

I'm SO happy yyou updated! Frankly, I was starting to go into withdrawal! lol

Great chapter! I especially liked the how Belle handled the pranks, the Flash situation and the chopper bit! *winks*

...damn! I resumed the whole chapter! lol

So yeah, I LOVE this chapter! *smirk*

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate and strawberries on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! *winks* ^_~

4/20/2011 c7 5Undone Misdeeds
aww bless!

i loved how annabelle dealt with the prank the girls tried to pull. classic!

and polly's codename for Kelly! Genius!

I loved this chapter. it made me smile and laugh. and every time the girls have to part, and you show us their sadness, its like i feel it and get sad too :(

but this is truly amazing.

You are the Kelle/Belle fic writer by far!

Keep it up!

Undone Misdeeds
4/19/2011 c7 1ElusiveParanoia
pahahaha! this made me laugh so much! I love it how you have written flash the perfect degree of awkwardness! I love it!

my favourite scenes was the helicopter with good ole polly and the product display to flash! LOVE IT!
4/19/2011 c6 20Darkwolf109
brilliant chapter. i can't wait to see where you take the story now. hope to see an update soon. i loved kellys reaction to what happened to belle, i thought it was very in character with how you've developed her. again, great chapter.
4/18/2011 c6 5Undone Misdeeds
Okay, i haven't been on FF in a while so i have just had to catch up with your story.

i enjoyed the way you made all the groups fight over who was going to AD1. and their escape from the building that held the secret society. Brilliant!

i also adored Kelly's take on Roxy, and how she handled it. you really managed to grasp Kelly's character, and that is difficault to do, so bravo.

Chapter Six - Second Try made me smile lots. the worry Kelly had when she heard what had happened to Annabelle was moving. and the lovely little scene with Chelsea and Roxy made me giggle lots.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for the girls next, your writing never fails to produce a smile, or laugh from me, and i am always exited when i see you have a chapter posted or a new story up.

Keep up the good work, you are a brilliant writer and your story is absolutley top in the Annabelle/Kelly FanFics.

Keeping my eyes wide open for your work. I cant wait to see whats next.

Undone Misdeeds
4/15/2011 c6 9fireflyeskies
LOVE this story, I'm so glad you chose not to end it with the end of the second movie.

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
4/15/2011 c6 2Sailor Sayuri
YAY! Update! *squeals**happy dance*

This chapter was GREAT! And Kelly's such a romantic! SO cute! *cooing*

And you're right about something, with thee 2nd movie part done, you can do anything you like, since the movie restricted you! I'm very about the fact that we'll see the story progress even more! I was scared you were going to end this fic at the end of the movie, so I'm VERY happy to see otherwise! *squeals* ^W^

I REALLY want to know what'll happen next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate and cherries on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter (hope they'll be a tiny bit of smut! lol)! ^_~

4/13/2011 c5 A
Another perfect chapter. You have such an amazing talent with humor and then you are able to pull of a scene like that last one without me thinking lame or too corny. I was either smirking or full out laughing for all of this.

*Sends you a map that leads to a field with jasmines blooming under the stars* Such a great chapter deserves a relaxing moment.
4/13/2011 c5 ConstantDreamer101
Nawww! Belle n kel! Cute! Loving the twins chaos! The fire crackers out the window made me laugh heaps hahaha. Spot on as always! Write more? Pweese? :D
4/13/2011 c5 Sailor Sayuri
YAY! Update! UPDATE! *squeals**happy dance*

This chapter was great! I like the moment when Roxie becomes some sort of right hand to Belle!

And the Kelly/Belle moment are, of course, still my favorite part in all! *smirk*

Argh! I can't wait to know what happens at the after-party! *wails*

Good luck for next chapter! ^_~

4/10/2011 c4 A
of course it lets me review after I send you my email. I am tempted to rewrite everything I wrote just so everyone else can read how amazing I think your work is. In the end I decided the email and this review saying how much I love your ability to keep the characters true would be enough for now. Mostly becasue sky writing is expansive. And I don't know your favorite flower.
4/10/2011 c4 Sailor Sayuri
YAY! Update! Update! UPDATE! *jumps everywhere*

This chapter was SO great! *squeals*

The discussion between Fritton Sr. and Kelly was fun, and I loved the interraction of Kelly and Belle in this chapter...the sparring was so good! *grins*

Argh! I can't wait to know what happens next! *wails*

Good luck for next chapter! ^_~

4/5/2011 c3 7ceyaro
Loved it, love kelly's back :)

please update soon xx
4/4/2011 c3 5AMPitUp
Another amazing chapter. I'm even using my actual username this time. The last part, where Kelly teased about there not being anyone since her and Belle's response was interesting. I can so see them waking up later Kelly feeling slightly guilty over the fact she had been with someone else. I sent you a pm of what the writer in me thinks should happen. The reader in me can't wait to see what happens next. Great chapter.
4/4/2011 c3 5Undone Misdeeds
aww bless.

i loved how you analysed why annabelle said kelly's name when she woke up and why it was one of the first things she said and included it in your story. thats realy clever.

another brilliant chapter! hats off to you!

you really are an amazing writer! i cant wait for the next chapter!

Bravo!