for Take Two

4/4/2011 c3 2Sailor Sayuri
YAY! Update! *squeals and happy dance*

This chapter was SO great! Kelly back in action! ...in all senses of the term! *smirk*

But after so long apart, we didn't see any smut going on for their reunion! *whines and pouts*

Gah! I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate and cherries on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! ^_~

Kiss
4/4/2011 c3 20Darkwolf109
yay! kellys back! im glad you brought her back so quickly. even two chapters without them together was to much. i felt so bad for belle. like how you re-united them. can't wait till the next chapter. please update soon. please!
4/4/2011 c3 P
I'm in love with this story and your writing. I can't wait to read more! I must say I enjoyed the Bond crossover in the previous chapter, I thought it was quite clever and fit in well with the story-line. Though I keep waiting for either of them to finally say the L word, I think you've done a great job at actually building their relationship instead of rushing things. Keep up the good work :)
3/31/2011 c2 30Sage1988
Great third part so far and way to potray the now long range relationship between Annabelle and Kelly

Great way of Annabelle introducing Roxie to St Trinians and not reverting into almost the way she was at the start of the 1st movie. The crossover with James Bond had me a little confused at first but its a good little crossover
3/30/2011 c2 20Darkwolf109
brilliant update. hope belle is kellys help. can't wait to see what happens next.
3/30/2011 c2 A
That part about bond and Kelly and her not sleeping with any more tossers, does that mean she was having sex with someone who wasn't Annabelle? That both confused and pissed me off. That's a good thing. It means you can elicit emotions in your writing. Another amazing chapter. Can't wait for more.
3/30/2011 c2 5Undone Misdeeds
Haha good on Annabelle! And i like how you included the bit with Roxy. Your right, it was something that annoyed me greatly in the film. How she so easily fell into place without even a hint of a 'St Trinian style' welcome. It made me smile that you included it in your story.

I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update soon!
3/30/2011 c2 2Sailor Sayuri
I LOVE this story! *squeals*

It shows the interractions we don't know about Belle and Kelly in the 2nd movie, plus shows a glimpse of their relationship.

The plot is great! And contrary to other stories I've found on ff.net for the Belle/Kelly pairing, there is a real story behind it!

Other stories just makes some angst and jumping into bed, but I love when there's something bigger behind it!

You've also done a great job in keeping the people of St.Trinian in character! No OOC! Thanks! ^_~

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! ^_~

Kiss
3/30/2011 c2 1ElusiveParanoia
HA! Bloody awesome! Serves Roxi right! I don't think I would like to live next door to anoushka hahaha lethal girl she is! good and proper!
3/29/2011 c1 20Darkwolf109
yay! this chapter was so great. thank you for starting it so fast. i was worried i wasn't going to get a trinians fix for this series for a while. great start to the story. can't wait to see what happens next. hope you can update soon. :)
3/29/2011 c1 A
Another part. I am so happy. I can't wait to see what you do with this part and I wonder if you will do a part for after to show what there futures will be like.
3/28/2011 c1 1ElusiveParanoia
Man you're a machine! Story after story! Well done! Brilliant again:) enchore!
72 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5