FanFiction.Net
for Wishing You Were Here

9/20/2008 c4 34Sapphire Rose E
i liked it a lot. i was very Detective Conan-like and i watched that movie too. when you wrote that there was a genie game i was like "oh i think he's going to become shinichi like in that movie"

thanks for writing!
5/26/2008 c4 coolangel4869
I know I know really late for areview ne? XD But This story is really COOL XD I like it! You rock!
5/7/2005 c4 Namiko of the Ocean
Only 7 reviews? COME ON, What's wrong with you people?

*cough* Okay I'm calmer now. And, I loved this story! :D It was so cuute! Thanks for writing it :)
8/12/2004 c4 Selryam
Oh, so THAT'S what it meant! I didn't understand the 00 part. I also thought that 2324 meant that at 2324 hours (11:24 PM) he would change. Then again, that probably wouldn't have been anyway because it's always at like Midnight that things like this happen! I really thought it was great, the plot, the writing style, the way that you had correct grammar and spelling... It was all good.

~Gavroche
7/23/2004 c4 DELETED SEE NEW PROFILE
Great fic. I know Jimmy enjoyed himself on Christmas eve. Like I said great fic. It was funny too.
1/15/2004 c4 starfruit-22
now~! nice^^ it's good la~!
11/3/2002 c1 1Ran Kudo
all your fic is geat please continue writing, im waiting for a new fic... n_n
5/19/2002 c4 3down on luck
Thanks, I really needed something like this. Not too fluffy but with the right amount of spark between them.
4/23/2002 c4 Artemis Moon3
Awww... I liked the story a lot.
3/28/2002 c4 130Shimegami-chan
I really enjoyed this! You have a beatiful sense of character. Please keep writing!