FanFiction.Net
for Cry Baby

4/18/2020 c1 Guest
i really like the story and the idea that spurred up the story, to be honest i actually had been looking for a story that could depict this and this is really lovely. keep up your writing.
11/2/2017 c1 otaku1412
This is one of the first fanfics I've ever liked. I looked back into the reviews and I found my 12-year-old self asking you questions rather rudely! Hahaha. This is what's great about Detective Conan - well written fanfictions can stand the test of time since the show's plot doesn't move that much. Your writing is beautiful and it really captured the teenage heartbreak Ayumi felt here. I still enjoyed it even 15 years later! Thanks so much for writing this ️ Maybe I'll go back and re read this in another decade hehe
3/9/2016 c1 1Violet-Dalily
A pretty sad story...Many people in the fandom just sort of dismiss Ayumi since she's a child, but I really think that her time with Conan would leave a more prominent mark.
10/6/2015 c1 LadyEast
This was awesome! But I don't know the song's tone. I wasn't yet alive when that was heard on the radio.
3/13/2010 c1 Mysteryfan17
You did a nice job based only on the first season. My eyes are watering, well done.
8/12/2005 c1 23animearlinefreak
This is a good story but you know I think this would happen if this was in the series!
7/28/2005 c1 49Fyliwion
Aww tis sweet... bittersweet but true.. poor Ayumi-chan you do have to feel sorry for her sometimes.. *sniffles*
2/11/2005 c1 143Crystal Snowflakes
...so sad... =[ I feel bad for Ayumi now =[
4/9/2003 c1 otaku1412
That was a great drama you did there... it is so perfect, I can't find any faults.

Are you from the Philippines? This may be a very stupid question to ask if that's not where you come from but what do I care?

Do you know that your settings do not allow anonymous reviews?
3/28/2002 c1 43Ysabet
Sniff, sniff... that was really well done. Very unusual, too; I've always thought that Ayumi was the brightest of the three kids- it's no surprise that she'd be developing into as intelligent an adult as she was as a child. Sad, but very nice.