for Joy

11/23/2014 c17 Milenlyn N.Shuma
this is very good i like the way you made amanda a good guy you use alot of verbs in the story that one thing i like in the story you should make more and i really like what you do thank you
11/19/2012 c17 1thegogo1993
i would like to see more aunt alex ;)
2/12/2012 c17 marie
I loved all of it ! It's fantastic and maybe some of it, will be in the serie. The story line is great with the feelings of mikita but you kept their indivuality and personnality. I am a sucker for happy endings and what you wrote filled my expectations. Amazing. You can be proud !
2/5/2012 c17 kita
This story is so awesome and super cute!

I love the Mikita moments and how all the characters became a true family.

Amada's character surprised me the most, but I think it's refreshing to see her as a softie in contrast to her manipulative and questionable motives as the show portrays her.

Anyways, great job writing it! Hope to read future Nikita fanfictions from you!
2/5/2012 c17 12Miami Blackheart
Aww... It's finally over. :(

But it's a great ending! 3 Mikita kids? Whoa. Badass kids they'll be. I also love how you used the names of the children. It's nice that those who have passed away will always be remembered. :)

'Til your next story then! :D
2/4/2012 c17 11Seraphina Moon
What a sweet ending!Very well done. Congrats.
2/3/2012 c17 2angelwings202
Love love love love love! This was absolutely amazing! Loved every single chapter so much.

Xx Angela
2/3/2012 c17 17lovepride
this is super good but really good

I knew Amanda would be nice

I am very happy with the end, they are happy with a beautiful family

Amanda became even as a grandmother

If you do more stories about Nikita's what you could tell me please
2/2/2012 c17 noro
wonderful work
2/2/2012 c17 4nikita4everr
OMG *hugs* Thanks for updating!

This ending was just so perfect and amazing! ♥ You never fail to please me! Your writing was amazing, and your ideas!

I love how many children they had! Michael and Nikita as parents... *sigh* ♥ It's a dream. I love it. So glad you finished it, one of my fave stories as you know :) I stuck with you till the end and boy oh boy, am I glad I did! Much luck to your next story! 3 and thanks for this one!
2/2/2012 c17 fenix-women
Best END ever! To bad it's over but I guess all things came to an end... One of the best/paxionate story's I ever read! Very good! Thank you for your time writing it and sharing it. I think all the people who readed this story... will never forget it, I know I never will :). I definitely needed this, especially now - there's almost NO MIKITA in the show :( ... and all this 'another month hiatus waiting', didn't help too. I'm starting to have another interests... and that's bad. Does any one has the same feeling?) I hope it improves soon. Any way, hope you write much more stories.
2/2/2012 c17 21MIKITAFANFORLIFE
OMG this is so good, thank you so much for this story amazing work. I loved this story from begining so good work
2/2/2012 c17 Wootar16
Omg. So sad it's over but I loved it. Best ending ever. Wait to go. Keep up the great story writing. I will be on te look out for your work.
12/26/2011 c1 1uselesswriter23
Can't wait for the next update!
12/26/2011 c16 12Miami Blackheart
Ooooh this is quite a turn of events. I actually love the deal Amanda made. Nikita as Division's resident psychologist... Hmm, now THAT'S something I want to see. Haha.

Update soon please! Can't wait to read what happens next!
121 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »