for Resurrectio

8/18/2011 c1 19angelwingz21
Ah! Please continue this idea! I didn't care much for POTC 4, except that nice little trick of the Pearl in a rum bottle. And Barbossa's peg/rum holding leg. That was funny.
7/27/2011 c1 Sunshinegurl
This was great! Any chance of an update? :)
6/9/2011 c1 57can I have a new username
The end was so very In Character 'thumbsup' :)
5/22/2011 c1 7dreamofdesire
I am so excited for this story! Can't wait for the next update!
4/30/2011 c1 1BabyBoy
First of all, it's wonderful to see another story by you, Honorat. I'm still awaiting more of "Crossing the Bar." Sigh. I always enjoy the byplay between JS and AM but didn't she sail with Barbossa when he steals the Pearl at the end of AWE? Or, since we didn't see her on board,you must be assuming that she went her own way before that mutiny? I think it's cute that she assumes the J is going to steal her boat. Does he even know she's in town? And if she's dressed so fine, I must imagine that she has quite the ship and crew, and I just can't see Jack stealing a boat from his erstwhile buddy. Still,this story has promise, and I'd love to read more.
4/3/2011 c1 12bublinka
I can't tell you how happy I am to see a J/A story! I'm a big fan of the ship)) And from the atthor of Crossing the Bar! I'm so excited!

Waiting eagerly for what comes next...
3/31/2011 c1 prefertoremainanonymous
I love this.

And I love the idea of Jack's "fallen angel grin"...just because I know exactly the smile you are referring to.

Great work! Looking forward to more!
3/30/2011 c1 50Jennifer Lynn Weston
Looks like Mistress Ann isn't the only wench with 'a certain unaccountable and unprofitable fondness for the pestilential rapscallion.'

Don't we all?
3/30/2011 c1 McNuffin
Highly entertaining! Looking forward to reading more. :-)
3/29/2011 c1 1Cerisa
Well, this seems like it is going to be fun. I love Jack and Ana stories. I read your "Crossing the Bar" a while back and loved it, so I know this is going to be as great too. Can't wait to read more.
3/29/2011 c1 tndigger
Yeah, you are back can not wait for more Jack and Anna, please update Crossing the Bar! A big fan!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service