for Time Goes On

1/27/2017 c11 Dratias
Epic story.. wish I could have seen how this incredible fic ended. Ah well.. Thanks for writing it :)
3/11/2014 c11 Guest
Really good just want to know what happens next. Please update soon
11/7/2012 c11 Guest
Finish the story! I comand you! I must know what happens next! Otherwise, great job, I love it! ;)
10/30/2011 c11 peachykeeners
Update soon! I really like this. Things keep changing which is good bc it keeps me interested. Carry on ;-)
10/30/2011 c11 3swirlhearty23
Awesome chapter. :)
10/29/2011 c11 BlackCanaryQueen
I never will fail to review one of your stories!

Im sorry you're so swarmed with shit.

I liked this chapter, it felt longer then the others. i think that you did a good job tying in artemis into this more
10/29/2011 c11 Irenerb
Just read the whole story and Love it. Love how u are putting Artemis into all this. Cant wait until next chapter.
10/29/2011 c11 20SuperninjaX
Woah! Artemis is gone! And...umm...any chance of Robin Meeting someone whonwould actaually be surprised to see him? Nice chapter!
9/9/2011 c6 ACartoonFreak
I really like this. I especially like the chapter where Kid Flash and Robin meet Terry from Batman Beyond. It was interesting to consider that they had actually caused all the events that led up to Terry becoming Batman...

And as a Young Justice and Batman Beyond fan, I can say that this is awesome!
8/12/2011 c10 peach-kitten
ARGH I KNU! Where's our YJ EPISODES! WHERE!

And here's a review :P

Love,

.../\„,„/\

..(=';'= )

.. /*♥♥*\

.(.|.|..|.|.) LBK
8/11/2011 c10 2Sincerely Seven
So, having just gotten through all 10 chapters posted so far, I have to say that this is an incredible fic! Time paradoxes always drive nuts without fail though. After all, if KF and Robin go back to their own time, does it mean that this timeline is essentially destroyed/erased in that it gets completely rewritten, or does it end up becoming a parallel universe? And more importantly, if Inque goes back in time now to get another superhero, wouldn't that also immediately rewrite time, possibly changing the world to an extent that the job requiring her to time travel wouldn't exist?

I should probably refrain from over analyzing, but I can't help my curiosity. I love watching KF and Dick's antics though-they're so amusing, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I know that there being so few Young Justice episodes (and no update! DDD:) is unfathomably sad, but please keep on updating! (Especially since there are no new episodes-we all need something to tide us over!) Again, thanks for the great story! You're on my alerts now!
8/10/2011 c10 20SuperninjaX
Reviewing, jk! Like it! But I would like to see Terry meet robin!
8/10/2011 c10 68TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne
The lack of episodes has pretty much driven me to give up on the show. The give us 9 lousy episodes and expect us to remain interested enough to wait a whole year for "season 2"?

I'm beginning to wish that they'd bring back the Teen Titans (yeah I know, ain't gonna happen).

Back to your chapter ... Inque and Powers ... Bruce might end up kicking Powers out of the driver's seat like he did in The Return of The Joker.

I wonder who Inque will try to kidnap?
6/16/2011 c9 ah