FanFiction.Net
for A Voice in the Darkness

11/29/2023 c1 Moltz
Evil exists is this world.
There are haves and have nots.
Money buys things that should never be exchanged.
Awareness doesn’t even touch the level of depravity that happens in the sex trade industry.
9/1/2023 c1 CynMar Rom
I'm sorry, I couldn't do it.
I'll try again, I hope I have the strength for it soon.
I do thank you for sharing your work, it's very important to be aware.
Much love
7/20/2023 c1 Guest
I didn't read but scrolled down to the bottom and appreciated your message. First of all it is absolutely ridiculous that some fanfiction depicts Edward as an abusive rapist, because he was nothing like that in the Twilight series. Second of all, romanticizing physical abuse and sadism is a terrible thing to expose young readers to...are youth does include teens and 20 year olds. Human trafficking is a serious problem in our world, and it should never be romanticized in any form, even in fiction.
6/17/2023 c1 LayAtHomeMom
Although it’s disturbing, this story did a good job casting a necessary light on a subject that is far more common than we’d like to believe. Thanks for not romanticizing this in any way, shape, or form simply bc the oppressor is Edward. Great writing!
Lay
2/22/2023 c1 helenemc
Powerfully written! Heartbreaking!
1/28/2023 c1 anyagal
This is a very important story. Thank you for writing it, I'm sure that it wasn't easy or pleasant.
1/23/2023 c1 ladysapphire211268
Well written and informative. Thank you for sharing
3/9/2022 c1 JumpingPebbles
that was bloody intense.
it's such a bleak , depressing story.
even sadder though is the fact that this is people's reality.

Thank you for posting. even if the topic matter was gruesome. it is definitely a topic that everyone needs to be aware of.

as always your writing is fantastic.
I always like to go back to your profile and find your previous stories. I'm glad I found your work amongst everyone else's.
8/28/2021 c1 6Cristal Plateado
I remember reading this around the time you post it. I was 15 back then. I'm from Mexico, and I grew up with my mother telling me what to in order to avoid being kidnapped. It's a common terror most woman here share. I've been talking about this story with many people over the years, and I couldn't find it, until now. Thank you. Although I grew up like that, we kind of don't want to think about it because is not pleasant. But is something to be acknowledge. Thank you.
7/21/2021 c1 kmfroggi
Thank you for writing this true and terrible reality that we all know is there, and are afraid of every day! Truly heartbreaking
5/25/2021 c1 Mayuri love cullens
Your writing .. I have no words to express how powerfull your writing is..
4/27/2020 c1 Guest
Heartbreaking read. The sex trade is worldwide but people like to believe it doesn't happen.

I've read many stories of Edward abusing Bella but it turns into a HEA.
You wrote a awful story but for so many people out there there's no way out and there no happily ever afters.

It's sad that people turn a blind eye for example Alice knew something was wrong and tried to confront Edward but that meant Bella was abused even worse.
Sometimes when you see abuse you don't know where your place is. Do you try help?
1/20/2020 c1 usherkate98331
Thank you for sharing and bringing awareness. Anyone who has been in an abusive/controlling relationship can relate. I've been there, not to this degree but I was there. This kind of thing really does happen. Thank you again.
8/30/2019 c1 Kath Potter Cullen-H.T
This was. . Damn rough. It's worst if you think about the reality in it. It's a freightening world.
7/25/2019 c1 Chaichii
Thank you for writing this. In a sea of romantic fanfiction between Bella and Edward I find it really compelling that you decided for Edward to be the main abuser in this story and not James. It forces us to stop and let go of all the notions and things we already know about his character, and imagine him in a much darker light in order to get a point across. Modern day slavery/sex trafficking is a real issue I hope we can fix. Thank you for using this platform to bring awareness to it.
599 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »