FanFiction.Net
for Work It Out

4/19/2012 c14 3SerentiyMoonGodness
Great chapter! Glad to know Usagi and the baby alright!
4/19/2012 c14 1Yazlee7313
can it be Minako or Amy the ine that want Usagi died? please update as soon you can good job
4/18/2012 c14 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
am i so glad! so..., who is the one against her? Makoto look so nice, i think Usagi would need some real friends. poor Usagi.

4/18/2012 c14 BunnyyMoon
Yay! The baby is okay!

But whoever wrote "die usagi" on her wall is messed up in the head. hope to find out who soon!
4/17/2012 c13 4mangamania
oh no!who was this intruder and you never said did he get away with her stuff? why is he after her? and to punch her in the stomach does this person have a vendetta against her or something? plz update again soon!11
4/16/2012 c13 11TropicalRemix
who was the intruder. Mamoru is going to be mad.
4/15/2012 c13 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
Someone knew that she we pregnant, or else they wouldn't have hurt her there exactly! Where is Mamoru? To tell you the truth I don't believe so much Ami.

Please let Usagi and the baby be safe.

Please UPDATE really soon!

4/15/2012 c13 22stephumz
Ohhhh no! I knew it ... But who is it? You said "he" but is it someone connected to ami? Is she really over him? Ack! I need to know! Keep it up and good luck with everything!
4/15/2012 c13 3SerentiyMoonGodness
Great chapter! Oh my poor Usagi!
4/15/2012 c13 11Sweetmaj010
aw...i've missed this story but please dont make her lose the baby...that would be so sad
4/15/2012 c13 BunnyyMoon
What the heck? Pls .dont tell me loses the baby?
4/15/2012 c13 1Yazlee7313
Oh s#$% what is going to happened please update soon goob job
4/14/2012 c12 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
how sweet! also Mamoru is like a big brother to poor Shingo after his love life went hell.

MAMORUxUSAGI forever!

4/13/2012 c12 4mangamania
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww! plz update again asap!
4/12/2012 c12 1Yazlee7313
oh men something big is coming right ? god job please updatesoon
68 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »